• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the hell is bhk's quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sora's protector

what in the world is bhk quest if you know PLEASE post a reply because it's been bugging me out!:eek:

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Meh, I dont really know....I dont think anyone knows yet because the game hasnt been released yet. But when it comes out, all these questions will be answerd...so until then we most likely wont know and can just assume.

:sage:

to protect sora. to begin the balance of darkness and light.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...Four Theories:
1)To restore balance (A.K.A. Destroy the organazation and the dusk, thus making it only light and dark again.)
2) Protect Sora from the organazation. (I'll post explanation for this below)
3)To restore his memories (I'll post explanation for this below)
4)All of the above. (XD)

Explanation for 2) My idea for two is that the organzation has a way to control peoples minds, or certain ways to lure people in, mostly keyblade wielders and strong warriors. With keyblade wielders the unknowns could either use their power, or absorb the keyblade wielder's power to further research hearts. (Still working on that theory)

Explanation for 3) My idea is that BHK has lost his memories, permanantly, (explains him talking to namine), and he remembers only blips of things, such as twilight town and such. And since there's the theory that all keyblade wielders are connected, sora will remember twilight town. (Explains twilight town card in CoM) and BHK might even remember sora, thus him chasing after sora. However, this does not entirely explain why he chases after dusk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back