• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the crap...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnake

Here's a conversation I had with one of my friends during a Google Talk session. How amazing...

Friend: Microsoft sucks.
Jsnake: If Microsoft sucks, then why are they still selling Xbox and 360 if no one likes them?
Friend: Because Microsoft has enough money.
Virtual Boy sucked and Nintendo's stil around.
Jsnake: Now lets think. How did they get that money in the first place? By selling Windows and XBox's. And millions of people like XBox
Friend: They shoulda named it XBox ME.
Jsnake: Mine never crashes. Infact, my GCN crashes every day
Friend: When did you get it? And, how much do you use it?
Jsnake: Christmas 2001, and I use it once a month or so
Friend: =| Liar.
Jsnake: No
I used to use it alot, now that there aren't any good games, I don't
Friend: Exactly. You use it too much.
Jsnake: I use my XBox more
Friend: =|
Jsnake: Am I not allowed or something?
Friend: ?
Jsnake: Am I not allowed to play my XBox more than my GC?
Friend: Correct.
Jsnake: ...I never realized your word is the law.
It's not "betraying" Nintendo. Get that in your head
Friend: GC Instruction Manual: "You may not use your Xbox more than your GCN"
Jsnake: Wow... It didn't say that at all, considering XBOX CAME OUT AFTER THE GAMECUBE!
Friend: =p
Jsnake: ?
Friend: nvm
Jsnake: My XBox exploded
Friend: Sweet.
Jsnake: april fulz lawl
Friend: My friend DIED because of an XBox
Jsnake: How? =|
Friend: Electric shock from the controller
Jsnake: I am soooo posting this conversation on NSider and KHI
Friend: Shut up.

Sorry if it's hard to read. I tried my best to make it look good.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
You're posting this to show how anti-Microsoft your friend is? What's the point.

He's entitled to his opinion, so what.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Maby that, but I sheare his opinion. XB is the general crap. Most games are saying war, criminals and violense are things to do. If there are other games they are often movie or sports games...It´s not a to wide oppotunity. Unlike GCN and PS2...Besides, you can play SSBM in years and there are still hidden stuff in it.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'm completely unbiased. I agree more with you though. Xbox is better than gamecube. But watch out for the next generation! Nintendo Revelution my become king. PS3 is just TOO expensive. I thought the 360 was too much untill i found out how much Sony is asking for a ps3.

.:EngetsuDrake:. said:
Maby that, but I sheare his opinion. XB is the general crap. Most games are saying war, criminals and violense are things to do. If there are other games they are often movie or sports games...It´s not a to wide oppotunity. Unlike GCN and PS2...Besides, you can play SSBM in years and there are still hidden stuff in it.
You could play Elder Scrolls 3 for years and find hidden stuff too...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
.:EngetsuDrake:. said:

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...The best Game to date.On PC and 360.

And gaming that are going to own.[eM] -eNCHANT arM,Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon..Thats only a few..XD

fanboys do suck..I'm going to laugh my ass off once Square-Enix stars making more games for MS..

Sony and MS are both great..and so is Nintendo..:p

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
I said most of the games, not all...Besides, XB is to big...I wudun´t get one to fit in my room, beleve me, I´ve tried...

wonderz

snake your friend should have the right to express his thoughts on gamecube and xbox. this may be fanboyisum but in some parts gamecube pwn Xbox.

out of at least 70 of the games gamecube made. 64 of them are "players choice", it's a VERY different story on Xbox.Gamecube doesnt have to pay finacial royaties for making there products(like dualshock controls) while microsoft is is using up at least 2 million dollers a week to pay there royilaties.

infact microsft and nintendo are helping each other in stakes of the new microsoft "origami" handheld system.

nintendo may not look to hate now but there veterans at entertanment. we could all learn cool cheatcodes from the gaming gods one day. . .(sony,sega and nintendo)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Rufus_ShinRa said:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...The best Game to date.On PC and 360.

And gaming that are going to own.[eM] -eNCHANT arM,Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon..Thats only a few..XD

fanboys do suck..I'm going to laugh my ass off once Square-Enix stars making more games for MS..

Sony and MS are both great..and so is Nintendo..:p

I bet to differ on the "best game to date" i have to say it either of the kotors.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Yes. I don't have an Xbox, but nearly every current-gen controller has rumble.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
pwn3d said:
I bet to differ on the "best game to date" i have to say it either of the kotors.
lol, thats a great joke XD>..

so anyone still think mircorsoft is cool. . . there getting suied for stealing the Idea's of a sega dreamcast control "rumble feature"

I think MS is cool..Sony got got suied 2.. so your point?

I love Sony more..but I still like MS..

wonderz

Yes. I don't have an Xbox, but nearly every current-gen controller has rumble.

my point is with all that money microsoft has they now have to payt 6.2 milloin dollers in roliaty's. . gamecube on the other hand doesnt need to pay a dime since they made there own rumble feature. it doesnt take a rocekt scientist to mkae a freaking control.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Tell that 2 Sony too..

Sony and MS both got suied..MS paid..Sony did not..So Sony did the same thing..but your here dis MS and not Sony.. Why dont you think Sony cant use Duel Shock anymore?..Its not because they dont want to..Its because They lost the case..

wonderz

Rufus_ShinRa said:
Tell that 2 Sony too..

Sony and MS both got suied..MS paid..Sony did not..So Sony did the same thing..but your here dis MS and not Sony.. Why dont you think Sony cant use Duel Shock anymore?..Its not because they dont want to..Its because They lost the case..

ouch. . .sucks to be sony. . . okay I quit, I change my view onto rufus since he/she coner'd me *give rufus a cookie* :)

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
I don't see why people have so much against microsoft. Some of the greatest games I've ever played are on the XBox. If you were to go into percentage, i'd say xbox has better games. Though, games from the GCN and PS2 are on my top five list. I'm a fan of all three systems, but GCN falls behind the other two. Weren't they first to fall back on discounting their system? I could be wrong, but i'm petty sure they were...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
heartless nobody said:
I don't see why people have so much against microsoft. Some of the greatest games I've ever played are on the XBox. If you were to go into percentage, i'd say xbox has better games. Though, games from the GCN and PS2 are on my top five list. I'm a fan of all three systems, but GCN falls behind the other two. Weren't they first to fall back on discounting their system? I could be wrong, but i'm petty sure they were...
As someone once said..

Its the games that matter, not the sytems..I big fan of Sony..I think some of the best games are the ps and ps2.. but I do like 360.. I hate MS, but the games that matter.. I dont care what system, or who makes, it.. as long as the game is good..XD

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
Rufus_ShinRa said:
As someone once said..

Its the games that matter, not the sytems..I big fan of Sony..I think some of the best games are the ps and ps2.. but I do like 360.. I hate MS, but the games that matter.. I dont care what system, or who makes, it.. as long as the game is good..XD
Yay! A voice of reason! XD It's about time. Sure, Microsoft is a bunch of money hunger gluttons, but they give me the games i want(with the exeption of many EA games), and that's fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back