• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What summons do you want to see in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Ok, this has been going on long enough. No, Sora may not be the protagonist of the next KH game. But it has already beeen stated that the next project is not KH3. In KH3, Soras story will most likely be continued because he was the protagonist of the first two so obviously, the series does not play the same as final fantasy where the characters are always switched. In KH3, we will see Sora. He said KH3, not the next project

i think that is what he was talking about, sora not being a big part of it.

Cyypher100

SHIVA and ANIMA!!!! my favs....having roxas would be cool too...but unlikely...i would like to see the incredibles that would be nifty...*giggles* lets see some Mike Wa-cow-ski and Kitty! And the reason maleficient helped sora "Two enemies join forces to overcome a greater threat..."

GEMs_are_cool

Look, Maleficent said that she would help Sora only long enough to defeat the Organization and the Nobodies and that she would have her revenge. Seeing as how the Castle that Never Was is now hers (or at least, highly likely), I know of no reason why she should help and therefore cannot be a summon (summons are the GOOD GUYS!)

Second of all, Nomura's next project (after Final Fantasy Versus XIII) is NOT KH3!!! The next project will not have Sora as a major character (if at all) because - guess what? - Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story. This new project will be closely related to the KH universe, but it is NOT - I REAPEAT, NOT KH 3. As such, I don't think it will even the Kingdom Hearts name in the title, meaning there will probably be a new moniker.

That said, summons I'd like to see in the next KH game...

Cloud (he's just too f***in' awesome not to be! I mean, he was a summon in CoM, why not in KH3, in real-time 3-D with kick-ass special effects?)
Beast (I know he turned back into a human at the end of KHII, but c'mon, you think they would let such an awesome character go to waste?)
Kim Possible (I'm not sure if I really like the idea of a Kim Possible WORLD, but I want to see her in the next game in some way or another and this is the best one I can think of)
Roger Rabbit (again, not sure I buy into the whole Toontown world thing, but this would be awesome. He could drive around in Benny the Cab and smash into things and stuff)
Genie (probably the best summon in both games. His magical attacks just work)
Stitch (one of my favorite Disney characters, and his summon spell just sucked so much ass! They'd better do it right next time)
Adult Bambi (That would be cool, seeing him ram stuff, but I think he should also keep the health/MP drop from the first KH [yeah, I realize I don't have a whole lot of defense/restoration summons here])
Roxas (no originally a choice of mine, but it would be hella cool to fight alongside your dual-keyblade weilding nobody (in that cool-loking Organization gear of course). Would make for some pretty awesome battles I think)
King Mickey (Seriously, how cool would it be to fight alongside the great king HIMSELF for more than fve seconds.

H

hercules

we should have baloo from jungle book,the seven dwarfs, summons from ffx

armytaco

Well there definetly seems to be alot of confusion over the next KH project/ KH3 and such, but I think we just need to assume Sora to be in KH3.

The reason I said Maleficent is because it would be cool to fight alongside an antagonist ( Or BAD GUY) at least for a while. There was always like this bit of Maleficent helping Sora but you never actually get to fight with a bad guy on your team or anything. So maybe temporarily, you could fight with or summon Maleficent when you have to fight against a greater enemy. Let's just say my desire to see Sora teaming up with his enemies was not satisfied in KH2.

Sexy Angel
I would like to see:

Roxas, The Incredibles, a dinosaur (the huge one), Lightning McQueen, and the Hunchback of Notre Dam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back