• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What scenes make you emotional?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegamanX1331

Here are my top emotional scenes, and yeah there were some tears:
Sad: Roxas crying inside Sora as they left Twilight Town + their 1rst meeting when Roxas says "I guess my summer vacation is ... over."
Happy: End of KH2, the whole scene of Sora returning to the islands, Roxas and Namine are together, and esp. when Kairi says, "You're home."
Angry: Like, all of CoM, when Sora couldn't remember Kairi. That really pissed me off the first time I played through
Complete Awe: the whole first part of the fight against Xemnas after you go through the door. Sora was so badass when he cut through that building and does the whole "samurai closed eyes wait for it to slide where I just cut it then open them" and he could now jump like, a mile, straight up. Wow.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When Sora stabbed himself in KH, Sora's ending in CoM [SORANAMI BWAHH ;____;], Sora crying in Twilight Town for absolutely no reason [...roxas doesn't count sora's just tearing up lalala <.<], Goofy going unconscious in Hollow Bastion, Sora finding Riku and bursting into TEARS, and KH2's ending all are scenes that made me sad, 'specially whenever Sora cried. I was in tears every time that happened... ;~; Don't cry, Sora-kun! *huggle*

And every time I summon Stitch, Stitch shows up in Hollow Bastion, and every time there is a SoraNami reference are times that I am SQUEALING like a freakin' fangirl. :c 'specially when Stitch shows up! FAVOURITEST CHARACTERS EVER IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME ZOMG *FLAIL*

...Also, Demyx is awesome. D: And fun to fight.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When Sora stabbed himself in KH, Sora's ending in CoM [SORANAMI BWAHH ;____;], Sora crying in Twilight Town for absolutely no reason [...roxas doesn't count sora's just tearing up lalala <.<], Goofy going unconscious in Hollow Bastion, Sora finding Riku and bursting into TEARS, and KH2's ending all are scenes that made me sad, 'specially whenever Sora cried. I was in tears every time that happened... ;~; Don't cry, Sora-kun! *huggle*

And every time I summon Stitch, Stitch shows up in Hollow Bastion, and every time there is a SoraNami reference are times that I am SQUEALING like a freakin' fangirl. :c 'specially when Stitch shows up! FAVOURITEST CHARACTERS EVER IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME ZOMG *FLAIL*

I think I love you, may I bear your children? D:

Side note, I actually adored the scene in which Namine told Roxas he was never meant to exist. It had a real impact on me, and was kind of ironic, seeing how she apologized for saying the truth - being the only person to have told Roxas the truth and the only person to remotely have the right to say that to him v.v

A

Audo

KH1 - Where Sora stabs himself. It was an epic scene alright? And then when Riku comes back to save them from Xehanort. And Xehanort's first major appearance <3 Damn, I love Xehanort.
KH1 - Assorted Riku scenes.
KH1 - Xehanort's monologue about Darkness and Riku on Destiny Islands/End of the World. It was pretty epic. Billy Zane, ftw.
CoM - Pretty much all of it, but a scene that stands out in particular is after Nami and Sora promise that they won't forget eachother, and Sora gets into the pod, and Nami says to the now sleeping Sora that there would be no way for him to ever remember her. It made me so sad v.v
CoM - a lot of R/R too, so good. Damn CoM was amazing.
KH2 - Not the line at the end of Roxas' story. Iw as GLAD to see his story end. Stupid Character.
KH2 - Call me crazy, but i loved the scene between Ansem the Wise and Xemnas, as well as Ansem's death. I liked that scene (and am about the only person who does.) I was a bit sad when Ansem died. He was so amazing, especially in CoM.
KH2 - Dark Coastline scene. Love it.
KH2 - Santa Clause and the talk about Riku telling Sora he didn't exist. It made the game seem more real, for some reaosn. To me atleast.
KH2 - I would say Goofy's "death" but I was spoiled about that scene so I knew he didn't die.
KH2 - I'll admit, i liked the ending. :O

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CoM - Pretty much all of it, but a scene that stands out in particular is after Nami and Sora promise that they won't forget eachother, and Sora gets into the pod, and Nami says to the now sleeping Sora that there would be no way for him to ever remember her. It made me so sad v.v

Thank god for FM+, huh? :D

KH2 - Santa Clause and the talk about Riku telling Sora he didn't exist. It made the game seem more real, for some reaosn. To me atleast.

It did. It was something KH1 half lacked as well as the rest of KH2 save for this scene, actually, being a random tidbit of info about the characters that doesn't really matter in the long run but that's exactly what differentiates between being a Mary Sue and a Gary Stue (albeit cool and well written ones in our case) and being good, decent characters that resemble real people :I

And am I the only one who didn't care much about Axel dying? XD *growls* stupid, possessive-obsessive-compulsive child molester who got Kairi into the game...

Oh, and I also loved the scene in which Sora falls down on his ass when Mickey and Xemnas disappear. It was... really powerful in my opinion, just seeing Sora breaking to pieces, his only means of venting it all out being slamming his fist against the floor.
Good old Goofy made sure he kept his hand in one piece, though <3

A

Audo

And am I the only one who didn't care much about Axel dying? XD *growls* stupid, possessive-obsessive-compulsive child molester who got Kairi into the game...
I wasn't emotional about it.
I watched his Japanese Death Scene before the English one.
I liked the Japanese better, but then again I preferred the Japanese VA over Axel.

A

Audo

lol the Axel death scene was like him saying "Look, I'm canonically gay".
:3

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
KH1 - Where Sora stabs himself. It was an epic scene alright? And then when Riku comes back to save them from Xehanort. And Xehanort's first major appearance <3 Damn, I love Xehanort.
KH1 - Assorted Riku scenes.
KH1 - Xehanort's monologue about Darkness and Riku on Destiny Islands/End of the World. It was pretty epic. Billy Zane, ftw.
KH2 - Not the line at the end of Roxas' story. Iw as GLAD to see his story end. Stupid Character.
KH2 - Call me crazy, but i loved the scene between Ansem the Wise and Xemnas, as well as Ansem's death. I liked that scene (and am about the only person who does.) I was a bit sad when Ansem died. He was so amazing, especially in CoM.
KH2 - Dark Coastline scene. Love it.
KH2 - I would say Goofy's "death" but I was spoiled about that scene so I knew he didn't die.
KH2 - I'll admit, i liked the ending. :O

pretty much this..........

C

Colours

Roxas was a doll, it was sad that his summer had to end, in just 7 days. waaah. lawl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back