• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What reunion are you looking forward to most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
If Roxas comes back then Lea and Roxas because that scene in Final Mix... saddest scene in the games. I also am looking forward to Aqua seeing how much Riku and Sora have grown. I think that Aqua and Riku meeting again is going to be very interesting indeed. Aqua sensed that Terra might have passed the power to Riku and I think Riku would have an incredible tale to tell her about his life. She definitely is the most like Eraqus in her thoughts on light and darkness.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Zack Fair and everyone: THIS S*** REALLY NEEDS TO BE CLEARED UP! Just what the hell has been going on over the last eleven or so years? Did he follow his story arc from Crisis Core as close as possible or did he never die or what? Either way, I want to see him world hopping everywhere and meeting up with his old friends. At the very least, we need at least one scene with him and the Birth by Sleep trio. He notes that he never managed to fulfill his promise to Aqua and go on a date with her leaving her to blush (and she needs to actually blush this time and not just have Hercules comment that her face is red without it actually being red), Ventus to stare weirdly and Terra to literally roll on the floor laughing.

YES, how can we forget about Zack? I assumed he just... you know... died, before returning to the Coliseum, but now that you mention the possibility of his return, I'd totally love to see him again. Somehow..
There are just too many things we want to see in KH3, it's still just one game, I doubt that it could possibly cover everything we wish for xD but... there's still a chance

Megavoltage

Awards
Sora, Riku, and Kairi having a reunion with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. They’ll have many important things to talk about, like the keyblade inheritance, how darkness isn’t necessarily evil, how some of them need to retake the master exam, etc. All of those conversations are bound to be super interesting. But what I really want is them just having smalltalk. The six of them getting to know each other, comparing adventures, laughing, friendly rivalries emerging, and having fun. TAV have been through pretty painful journeys so they deserve some freetime to unwind and talk with their new friends, ya know? The series is all about friendship but I think the interactions between these two trios will be especially good.

Are we including Disney characters? If Port Royal is in KH3 thn Captain Jack Sparrow trying to follow up on his promise to steal Sora’s keyblade should be interesting and Sora being a fanboy about pirates was funny, I want to see more of that. Another reunion I want is TAV meeting up with Phil and Hercules, while I’m kind of tired of visiting Olympus Coliseum again and again and again I think this reunion has the potential to be pretty sweet.

duchessa

Rewatching all her scenes made me realize how mature she was back then, she was a really special girl. She's definitely not a weak character. She even wanted to keep Sora for herself, gee, CoM really had some romantic drama mixed in there xD

Thanks for showing me! She definitely is very mature for essentially having just been born, and she is one of the people whose existence we know so little about.

Sora and Ventus. There's not much rhyme or reason. The two of them share a very special connection. It's a bit difficult for me to think what the reunion would be like which is why I'd want to see it.

Actually, I read a giant exchange on the forums between two members on... geez, a lot of things, but the special connection between Sora and Ventus that no one else had came up and I really appreciate it more now. I hope they expand on that, since no one else has had the same experience as them in the series. I wonder how being inside Sora's heart for so many years has affected both Ven and Sora, and how big of an effect they had on one another.

Bearing that in mind, I'd love to see her reaction when she finds out about Riku's entire journey and how darkness shouldn't hold you back from anything, least of all becoming a Keyblade Master.
Now that you mentioned that, yesss we need this so badly, especially if we want to see Aqua change her mind a little about the darkness.

But what I really want is them just having smalltalk. The six of them getting to know each other, comparing adventures, laughing, friendly rivalries emerging, and having fun. TAV have been through pretty painful journeys so they deserve some freetime to unwind and talk with their new friends, ya know? The series is all about friendship but I think the interactions between these two trios will be especially good.

That would be cute! I just hope we have time for some downtime in the midst of all the action I'm assuming will be taking place.

Seighart

Awards
Definitely Roxas and Xion. I was practically balling my eyes out when the fight started. Seeing how Roxas became such a badass afterwards makes him my favorite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back