• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what part in the game are you...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fede

well, i just went to hollow bastion and open the gummi ship gates or however it's called (you know, when sora holds the membership card in the air and he opens the way to other worlds) and that's when i saved. also, do you think i played a little too far for the first day???anyways, were are you in the game???

Fuse

When will we surrender?
lol...i think we all played a little bit too much

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I have been playin it almost non stop....:D.....but its okay.....today when I get back from school...Im gonna beat Port Royal and go to Atlantica....I have to see this with my own eyes......*seein video game characters sing....*

Biggy

Oathkeeper01 said:
I have been playin it almost non stop....:D.....but its okay.....today when I get back from school...Im gonna beat Port Royal and go to Atlantica....I have to see this with my own eyes......*seein video game characters sing....*

What lvl are you and how many hours have you played ?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Ive played about over 10 hours and I think Im over lvl 20...:D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Yeah, last night I finished Timeless River...:D......I reallly love it!

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
im probably half way through the land of dragons..........i wish this wasn't so easy i think im gonna start over today on proud mode, i don't wanna beat it in 2 weeks after waiting for 3 years that would suck!:p

xbindedmemoriesx

im at space paranoids first visit.....:) yeah i played nonstop since tuesday night....
hehe...this is actually my first break...
ill have to get back to you with my lvl though cause i forgot that...
but i have the oathkeeper keyblade

BULLETPROOF

yes it is
i hear normal mode is really easy so i'm gonna play it on proud first, i want it to last longer, it took me a long time to beat kh becuz i got lost sometimes like in the cave of wonders ( i think thats what its called )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back