• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What other SERIES-BASED WORLDS (worlds based on cartoons) do you want to see in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
What other SERIES-BASED WORLDS (worlds based on cartoon series, NOT DISNEY MOVIES) do you want to see in KH2? In my case (and I speak for many people in this one) I wish there was a Disney's Gargoyles-based world in the game, set in the background scene for the episode 'Future Tense.' And yes, I am an avid fan of the show.

A

Audo

Most of the Disney's TV Shows are just a continuation of the movies, like Lilo and Stitch and Aladdin. I dont really watch those shows because they make the movie look bad. I think i remember Gargoyles but im not to sure could you post a picture or something?

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku-Keyblade said:
Most of the Disney's TV Shows are just a continuation of the movies, like Lilo and Stitch and Aladdin. I dont really watch those shows because they make the movie look bad. I think i remember Gargoyles but im not to sure could you post a picture or something?

Sure, go to http://www.gargoyles-fans.org

It's their official webpage. And by the thread I meant series such as Kim Possible, the Proud Family... Just to name 2.

A

Audo

That is what i thought it was. Proud Family is disney? anyways i dont think that a TV series would work good for a world. If you noticed most of the worlds (Disney ones) progress like the movie does but a Tv series doesnt really have a timeline like a movie does. Do you understand what im trying to say?

~NGD OMEGA~

I GUESS Kim possible could work out, if they had a better and linear storyline, but they need shows like Power Rangers to add fighting, but some more sesible storyline. I'd enjoy a gargoyles, and let me think... I guess WITCH would work too... but that is a major maybe there.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku-Keyblade said:
That is what i thought it was. Proud Family is disney? anyways i dont think that a TV series would work good for a world. If you noticed most of the worlds (Disney ones) progress like the movie does but a Tv series doesnt really have a timeline like a movie does. Do you understand what im trying to say?

Yes I do, but it doesn't have to follow the series to the letter: It can have an original plot, for example, remember in Halloween Town in KH? Th original plot of the movie was that Jack would ruin Christmas, but in KH, there was no mention of it at all: Just the Halloween Part. So, for example, if they were to add the world I mentioned above, they don't have to place the same plotline. They could make an original plot.

A

Audo

I release the Halloween thing but maybe thats why there is know Christmas Town in the Halloween world. To follow the story. Some cartoons on TV I just cant see being put into 3D.
Like Proud Family I cant see at all being 3D same goes for Kim Possible. I wonder how the world of Kim Possible would work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back