• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What new Final Fantasy Pplz should be in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I like the idea of Rinoa being in the next installment (would like to see both Rinoa and Leon together) and of course, Vincent should be in it. I would also like to see Seymour and Edea in the next installment, at least.

killer7326

I don't like Rinoa. And the reason Leon is sad all the time is because she died when his world was destroyed.

I would like:
Sabin (ff6)
Vincent (ff7)
Zidane (ff9)
+plus all returning ff characters with good voices for Aeris and Cid

Khaston

Yea, Balthier and Fran would be so awesome. Lulu is another great suggestion.

E

Eternal Oblivion

lulu is awsome even vaan even though hes not an option

I don't like Rinoa. And the reason Leon is sad all the time is because she died when his world was destroyed.QUOTE]

how do you know that Rinoa died? i never heard anyone in the game say that. besides, remember at the end of KH2 during the credits? leon gets a letter and this purple (i think butterfly) flies from the letter. maybe its from Rinoa.

i think Vincent, Seymore, and Rinoa would be good additions.

taa

I don't like Rinoa. And the reason Leon is sad all the time is because she died when his world was destroyed.QUOTE]

how do you know that Rinoa died? i never heard anyone in the game say that. besides, remember at the end of KH2 during the credits? leon gets a letter and this purple (i think butterfly) flies from the letter. maybe its from Rinoa.

totally off subject...i thought that letter was from aerith, i dunno, saying she was going to wait for cloud or somethin...hm...but i still thought it was from aerith

Xayn

I'd love to see more FFIX even though Nomura didn't work on that one. Zidane is a good option, and I'd love to see little Eiko in the next game too. And even Quina for comedy XD

But other than than, I think Lulu is a good choice.

I do think there are too many FFVII characters though. Sephy, Cloud, Tifa, Cid, Yuffie, Aerith? That's a lot. =/ Send more love to the other FF's.

Silent-Wings

Meh, Square managed to trick us numerous times with the whole 'nobody' thing and everything (seriously, who saw that coming?). I'm sure they'll figure out a way to incorporate that.

keybaldeslinger1

Final fantasy 7: Vincent

Final Fantasy 9: Zidane, Garnet, Steiner

Final Fantasy 10: Kihmari ( the tiger guy )

Final Fantasy 12: Vaan, Baltheir, Basch, Vossler

killer7326

Your right it never said that she died but I don't remember the letter thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back