• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What new characters would you like to be in KH2 and why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Hey welcome to the forums, lemme tell you, its not like it was when I was a newbie, there are alot of jackasses running around here. PM if youre looking for someone to be your friend. Im Gabriel.
lol im saying that to every newbie. Im going to have a million of them pming me. "How do you ban people?" "Who's in charge?!" "He flamed me, ban him, Mr." "How do I delete my messages?" "Why cant I make any friends?"

Dark Sephiroth

**** do u have to sound so harsh but ya there are some n00bs that are dumb n don't know wht is KH
you post in the wrong place anyways Welcome to the forum hope you have fun, post a lot, dont SPAM, n pm me if you need anything

Twilight12

Id Be BHK Hands down he sound and look cool plus is element is Twilight which i like and think his Keyblades rock

Full Metal™

Website
www.the-hypes.tk
King Mickey. Hes got the moves like Yoda. Thats right. I compared Mickey with Yoda.

Sorry for the double post. Any mods wanna delete the post before this one?

Back