• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What member of the order will be the hardest or your favorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

I think Xalidin is going to be the hardest cause he has six spears and each is an exstintion of his body.

sorry I cant spell worth $h#@.:p

Hybrid Keyblade

I think it'd be EM or Axel..why Axel? He seems like the kinda Org. Guy that'll just come back over and over through the course of the game..like you'll fight him..then he'll "die" but the battle will end, and he'll say something like "Ah..so you havent forgotten how to use the keyblade..til next time then Sora.." etc. and return later.

Niemand

pwn3d to the max said:
Emigmatic man*sp*, that guy just looks like a badass

Right, he will be the hardest, last time he only played a bit with us, this time he will be serious and beat the crap out of us...

Xaldin, no, that guy's best move is called "I got the Info before anyone other" (just jokin' he sure won't be easy, too...)

Mad Monkey

Either EM, Axel, or Xigbar in my opinion.

EM because he's a badass mo.fo.

Axel 'cause..... I dunno :p

Xigbar because he's #2 and because of his scars... anyone with scars has gotta be strong.... right? :p

Nixion

Hybrid Keyblade said:
I think it'd be EM or Axel..why Axel? He seems like the kinda Org. Guy that'll just come back over and over through the course of the game..like you'll fight him..then he'll "die" but the battle will end, and he'll say something like "Ah..so you havent forgotten how to use the keyblade..til next time then Sora.." etc. and return later.

Fell The exact same, and plus somhows hes connected to sora,has his own plans of the organzation. SOUNDS LIKE A BADASS

Nixion

Even thoght the stated that Demix isnt good at fighting his Satair(Or Wutever) looks pretty cool, i guess all the Orgization members are cool looking, every time a new one is confirmed and shown they look cool.Meaning this game is going to take long.

zerokool

where not even sure which ones will get to fught. I jyst have a feeling Mickey will be the one to take on Saix. Yea i'm sure we'll fight Xaldin and a couule others,but don't forget about Riku he may take on a few members as we'll. But i think em will have a few suprises for us.

acrossthestars

i think luxords gonna b the weirdest fight. seriously. cards? i can just imagine like shuriken style throws, elemental damage.
fight most looked forward to, any of them really. i cant wait lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back