• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What makes a Keyblade/Keyblde master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

in another thread, I began to think that Xehonart was a Keyblade master before he lost his memory; that something, like a heartless, god took his memories away thinking he was the only one and if he was gone, he'd have no opposition. maybe that "heartless god" was able to take the way-to-dawn, and used his darkness to supress it, thinking that riku was the only other keyblade master. what i just said might just be my mind gone crazy :)

Van

Wait where did god come from???? Also the Way-to-dawn is a key blade of twilight and Xehonart only has the power of darkness so he would not be using it.

The Answer

Van said:
Wait where did god come from???? Also the Way-to-dawn is a key blade of twilight and Xehonart only has the power of darkness so he would not be using it.

when i said "heartless god", i meant like a crazy, god-like, omnipotent heartless. I never said xehonart used it. i simply was stating another theory of mine: that a powerful evil being (ex. a heartless god) took xehonart's memories. before he met ansem, i thought he was a keyblade master (http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=41517). the evil force took away his memories to prevent him from interfeering with the evil thing's plans. i beleive that same force found the way-to-dawn, and used darkness to supress its ture form of twilight

Van

How do you know that it is not in its true form??? yeah I kind of see what you mean about the great evil taking his memories. but have you ever thought that Xehonart was evil to start with and that it was a good guy that took away his memories?

The Answer

Van said:
How do you know that it is not in its true form??? yeah I kind of see what you mean about the great evil taking his memories. but have you ever thought that Xehonart was evil to start with and that it was a good guy that took away his memories?

hmmm...good point. maybe the soul eater was its original form, and riku altered it into a keyblade with the power of twilight. now about Xehonart being evil, the other ansem reports on http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_ii_ansem.txt says that ansem found him in the streets wit hno memory. after an experiment that tried to revive xehonart's lost memories, he becomes obsessed with evil. that's when the mutiny against ansem begins xehonart looked like this before he became obsessed with darkness:
Ansem.jpg

here's how he looked afterwards:
kh_ansem.jpg

first one looks like a nice guy, the second one looks evil and power hungry

Van

Well maybe when they did the experiment on him it woke up the evil that was sleeping inside him from before he lost his memories. It could be that it was more then just his memories that were sealed but the evil in him as well. Most likely it would have been some one with the same power as Namine. They went into his heart and undid the links in his chain of memory.

The Answer

Van said:
Well maybe when they did the experiment on him it woke up the evil that was sleeping inside him from before he lost his memories. It could be that it was more then just his memories that were sealed but the evil in him as well. Most likely it would have been some one with the same power as Namine. They went into his heart and undid the links in his chain of memory.

you bring up a good point, but his appearance changed a good deal. when Sora's memories were altered, his appeareance didn't change one bit. xehonart on the other had looked eviler. i doubt remembering something would cause him to become power hungry for darkness, and his eye color to change.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
omg...
1. have you ever considered taht way-to-dawn with a soul eater part is how its suppossed to look? mabey its not altered, and the way weve been seeing it is the true form.
2. other then your theory, i have never heard of a heartless god, explain how you heard of it.
3. the experiment did not make him evil, the experiment made him lose his memories again, afterwards, xehanort read the ansem reports and thought that he himself was ansem.
3. there are many reasons why xehanort may look different, mabey its becuase when we see him, he is using rikus body, mabey the experiment made him look different, mabey he just looks different.

that picture is of xehanort 9 years before kingdom hearts

The Answer

violent_anger said:
omg...
1. have you ever considered taht way-to-dawn with a soul eater part is how its suppossed to look? mabey its not altered, and the way weve been seeing it is the true form.
2. other then your theory, i have never heard of a heartless god, explain how you heard of it.
3. the experiment did not make him evil, the experiment made him lose his memories again, afterwards, xehanort read the ansem reports and thought that he himself was ansem.
3. there are many reasons why xehanort may look different, mabey its becuase when we see him, he is using rikus body, mabey the experiment made him look different, mabey he just looks different.

that picture is of xehanort 9 years before kingdom hearts

1. I assumed that the way-to-dawn was its true form. Van was thinking it wasn't. its his opinion, and i was thinking about what he said. i still think the way-to-dawn is its real form, i was just open minded.
2. on my thread about xehonart being a keyblade master (http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=41517), i was talking about how some evil force took away xehonarts memories, stopping him from interfeering with the dark beings plans. MyInnerFred said heartless god, and it made sense to me.
3.I thought the experiment did that, cause afterwards, he was all about darkness this, darkness that, and i thought the 2 incidents weren't co-incidental
4. i don't think aging 9 years would change a person's eyes from brown to orange. and if it was because of riku's body, why organe? his eyes are green/blueish.

don't freak out when you see something you don't agree with. you don't know everything. Lok at Xldin and MyInnerFred: when they see something they don't agree with, they still consider it, cause the person might be right, since we know nothing about kh3. if you've read any ancient greek tragidies, the main charcter gets hubris (aka- a super big ego), then, because of his ego, everything goes wrong for him. make note of that :cool:

Last edited:

Van

I went back and read over some of the post.... i had misread what Answer had said about the way to dawn. my bad i thought he was saying that it was not in it true form so just do not look at that part lol.

The Answer

Van said:
I went back and read over some of the post.... i had misread what Answer had said about the way to dawn. my bad i thought he was saying that it was not in it true form so just do not look at that part lol.

when i want to post something in a thread, i read the whole thing to make sure i know what's going on, but we all make mistakes lol:) . but you're idea of riku manipulating the soul-eater using twilight is pretty good. maybe light, darkness, and twilight each have special talents to go with each

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
you do realize that the soul eater DIDNT turn into riku's keyblade

1)mickey's keyblade is darkness(not light nor twilight nor present) at first he thought darkness was evil until he met riku in fm and com in which he sees darkness can be used for good and felt better about himself

2)riku was never fully darkness in CoM they say riku was half-dark several times meaning he was never fully dark but wasn't complete twilight seeing as he feared the darkness and still didn't accept the light

3)it is not known wether or not kairi has a keyblade because she is a princess of heart and princesses of heart has not one bit of darkness in their heart making kairi light but the light keyblade is already taken along with darkness and twilight leaving only present and seeing as kairi is light that wouldn't make no sense and riku gave kairi her keyblade she didnt summon it nor get it for herself(like sora, riku, and mickey)

4)riku didn't create the dark key from kh1 ansem did(while he was in riku's body) and it is called the heart unlocker and also it didnt have a keychain because it was incomplete it needed one more heart

5)as i stated before the soul eater didnt turn into a keyblade............the way to dawn is completely different from soul eater.....riku went to search for his keyblade and found it as stated in the other reports......it would have said his soul eater turnt into a keyblade not that he found one

6)sora only has one keyblade................

7)riku was originally ment to be the keyblade weilder of light but he accepted the darkness and his heart got weak so it went to sora...............but in HB riku was able to get the key back because his heart became stronger than sora's and he was never fully darkness(as i stated above)

8)roxas is NOT a keyblade weilder
----------------------------------------------the facts

sora is a keyblade master but not the only one i believe there is a keyblade master for each power
riku=twilight(way to dawn)
sora=light(kingdom key)
mickey=darkness(inverted key)
??????=present(heart unlocker????kairi's key?????)

now if you think about it the keyblade is never really fully explained for example if ALL thats required is a strong heart then practically anyone can weild a keyblade but what if it requires more than just that.....what if it requires a strong heart and a mastery of a power(i.e. light)..........
sora didnt get his key until he accepted light in his awakening and when his island was being destroyed.......riku didnt get one until after he FULLY accepted light and darkness(twilight) while fighting roxas...........mickey didnt get one until figting in the world of darkness and understanding the darkness and what-not........are we to guess that both riku and mickey had an awakening also or was it different?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
violent_anger said:
well we dont (at least i dont) know what soras keyblade is, light or present, but there is one word that apparently fell out of speaking in this forum

fate (or destiny)
it is light, i think it was confirmed in the same article that said mickey's key was dark

and what do you mean by the fate)destiny) thing?

violent_anger

mabey mastering an element or everyone witha strong heart thing has nothing to do with it, everythign was planned to happen, or at least somethings, sora was meant to get the keyblade, mcikey was meant to have the dark keyblade, and you cant say that xehanort in hollow bastion wasnt fate

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
violent_anger said:
mabey mastering an element or everyone witha strong heart thing has nothing to do with it, everythign was planned to happen, or at least somethings, sora was meant to get the keyblade, mcikey was meant to have the dark keyblade, and you cant say that xehanort in hollow bastion wasnt fate
oh aight......................maybe its a combination of both

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
oh aight......................maybe its a combination of both

personally, i believe that life in general is a mix: everything is destined to happen, but through divine intervention (aka-something that can defy the laws of space and time) can alter things. perhaps something was able to reverse time to make certain events happen (doesn't xigbar have the element of time?)

RikuHeroOfDark said:
you do realize that the soul eater DIDNT turn into riku's keyblade

1)mickey's keyblade is darkness(not light nor twilight nor present) at first he thought darkness was evil until he met riku in fm and com in which he sees darkness can be used for good and felt better about himself

2)riku was never fully darkness in CoM they say riku was half-dark several times meaning he was never fully dark but wasn't complete twilight seeing as he feared the darkness and still didn't accept the light

3)it is not known wether or not kairi has a keyblade because she is a princess of heart and princesses of heart has not one bit of darkness in their heart making kairi light but the light keyblade is already taken along with darkness and twilight leaving only present and seeing as kairi is light that wouldn't make no sense and riku gave kairi her keyblade she didnt summon it nor get it for herself(like sora, riku, and mickey)

4)riku didn't create the dark key from kh1 ansem did(while he was in riku's body) and it is called the heart unlocker and also it didnt have a keychain because it was incomplete it needed one more heart

5)as i stated before the soul eater didnt turn into a keyblade............the way to dawn is completely different from soul eater.....riku went to search for his keyblade and found it as stated in the other reports......it would have said his soul eater turnt into a keyblade not that he found one

6)sora only has one keyblade................

7)riku was originally ment to be the keyblade weilder of light but he accepted the darkness and his heart got weak so it went to sora...............but in HB riku was able to get the key back because his heart became stronger than sora's and he was never fully darkness(as i stated above)

8)roxas is NOT a keyblade weilder
----------------------------------------------the facts

sora is a keyblade master but not the only one i believe there is a keyblade master for each power
riku=twilight(way to dawn)
sora=light(kingdom key)
mickey=darkness(inverted key)
??????=present(heart unlocker????kairi's key?????)

now if you think about it the keyblade is never really fully explained for example if ALL thats required is a strong heart then practically anyone can weild a keyblade but what if it requires more than just that.....what if it requires a strong heart and a mastery of a power(i.e. light)..........
sora didnt get his key until he accepted light in his awakening and when his island was being destroyed.......riku didnt get one until after he FULLY accepted light and darkness(twilight) while fighting roxas...........mickey didnt get one until figting in the world of darkness and understanding the darkness and what-not........are we to guess that both riku and mickey had an awakening also or was it different?

1) now, i actually mentioned the "mickey having the keyblade of darkness" thing on my first post on the first page. i mentioned that it was something that could be fully explained, but what i thought was that since Mickey, being a being of light, had difficulty bringing it out, since his light was so powerful, that the keyblade couldn’t take form, So he went to the realm of darkness to strengthen it enough so he could summon it
2) riku accepted darkness after talking with Namine and Zexion, and he accepts darkness at the end of the game
3) I also mentioned that the kairi getting a keyblade could prove my theory incorrect. I though that maybe she didn’t know how to summon it, and Riku, having a stronger heart, was able to break the bond between her heart and her keyblade so he could give it to her
4) it was xehonart who created it. i said xehonart/ansem since most of us know it he was xehonart, but the offical strategy guide said it was riku, and i was putting in riku for the people who thought it was a mix between the tw oof them. the thing you said about it being incomplete which is why it has no keychain makes sense:)
5) i, along with many other fans, thought it was the soul eater transformed, since it looks incredibly similar and each one never are seen in the same scene at the same time. also, could you show me which ansem other reprt it said he found the keyblade?
6) if Roxas isn't a keyblade master, why can he weild a keyblade? it's because he's connected to sora

I have mentioned, on my first post, first page, that anyone can make a keyblade, but they need a heart of a fighter. kairi had a heart of a lover (like the other princesses of heart) but it changed into a heart of a fighter to help sora. that's when she got her keyblade. i just realized, maybe a keyblade master can only bring out their keyblade for the first time when neccessary, like when the darkness was about to forcibly take sora away. but i never thought about mastering an element (ex. dark/light/twilight) good thinking :) we know riku had an awakening, and i mickey did too. i mean, what took him so long to get to riku? and what happened in between The door to darkness being sealed, and riku winding up in castle oblivion?

violent_anger

The Answer said:
we know riku had an awakening, and i mickey did too. i mean, what took him so long to get to riku? and what happened in between The door to darkness being sealed, and riku winding up in castle oblivion?
god am i tired of reposting this
Another Keyblade...
I've gotten the Keyblade for this side.

Riku
?

I've been talking to you all along.
But my words were hindered by the darkness covering your heart.

Riku
I don't know who you are, but... What's happened to me

Your heart has overcome the darkness.
But you couldn't take back your body.

So only your heart was left behind
In this dark side where stolen hearts are gathered.

Riku
What should I do?

Riku turns to face the way onwards again.

The door of darkness that is soon going to appear...
That door, through which we cannot pass...
In order to close it,
Two keys and two hearts are needed.

Perhaps you too, like me, come here for that purpose.
Maybe it was fate.

this cutscene is called riku in the world of darkness, and the voice is mickey
ansem report 2 section

It was a visitor from another world who mended my broken heart. "Mickey" is what the small king called himself, and in his hand he held the legendary key of worlds. It was said that both prosperity and chaos were once brought to the world with this "Keyblade". He brought with him much interesting knowledge and through pleasent discussion, our friendship deepened.
ansem report 8 section

Fighting between friends...the fight to protect the world of light from the
Heartless threat is over. Xehanort's Heartless, the being calling himself the
researcher of darkness, Ansem, has been destroyed.

The "Hero" who holds a different Keyblade to the King has passed through many
worlds, closed the doors' "Keyholes" and defeated the Heartless.

On the other hand, having plunged into the world of darkness, the King worked
together with the Keyblade Master to close the door between the worlds of light
and darkness, Kingdom Hearts, removing the threat of the great darkness.

edit:
6) if Roxas isn't a keyblade master, why can he weild a keyblade? it's because he's connected to sora

hes not conected to sora, he is sora, or rather, a part of sora, he can weild keyblades, but isnt considered a sepperate keyblade master becuase he is part of a current keyblade master

obilivonkeeper

The Answer said:
Now, we all know the keyblade is a powerful weapon, but my theory is that it’s the keyblade master’s heart which is the true weapon and each keyblade master’s keyblade is connected to their heart. Now, anyone can create a keyblade, it simply takes someone with a strong enough heart to bring it out. Also, I think there are different kinds of hearts (example- heart of a fighter, heart of a lover, etc...) Sora and Riku both have keyblades, meaning that they have the hearts of a fighter. Kairi, being a princess of heart, has a heart of a lover, which means that she has none, if any, darkness in her heart, but she is able to change her heart from a lover’s to a fighter’s to save Sora, which is why she gains a keyblade. Riku is a warrior of Twilight, so his keyblade looks twilightish and Kairi is sort of girly, so her keyblade looks like it. Although all the Princesses of heart had hearts strong enough to create a keyblade, their hearts weren’t the right type. When Xehonart/Riku in HB creates the dark keyblade, which can release hearts, he uses the princesses of hearts’ hearts (except Kairi’s) to create it. The reason why the keyblade has no keychain is because it was formed by 6 hearts, so it’s a fusion of hearts, making an artificial/fusion keyblade. If Keyblades are created to the heart, they are sorta connected to that heart, which is why Sora can only summon his keyblade and can’t summon Mickey’s whenever he wants. A keyblade master can ‘lend’ another keyblade master his/her keyblade, making it his/hers temporarily (like Riku does with Sora in the final battle with Xemnas)

(The following is additional proof, but only if you assume/believe Xehonart was a keyblade master:
#1- If a Keyblade is just an extension of the heart, then a being with a deep connection with his heart should be able to open locks with just his heart. In Ansem Report # 5, Xehonart talks about how he followed a heartless to the door to the heart of hollow bastion and how he opened the door. The only being that comes to mind that could open a door which leads to the heart of a world is a Keyblade Master.
#2- another idea why the dark keyblade didn’t have a keychian- perhaps it was his original keyblade, formed by his heart, but it was warped by the darkness he was consumed by during an experiment. Since it’s not its true form, it can’t have the keychain, since it belongs to the original keyblade.)

Although I think my theory has a good deal of proof, there are 3 events which could say this is wrong:
#1- Riku is able to take Sora’s keyblade in HB (my answer-maybe if a keyblade master’s heart is significantly stronger, it’s able to break the bond between the keyblade master’s heart, and his/her keyblade)

#2- Why is it that Riku had Kairi’s Keyblade in TWTNW? (my answer- maybe she didn’t know how to summon it, and Riku, having a stronger heart, was able to break the bond between her heart and her keyblade so he could give it to her)

#3- why did Mickey have to go to the Realm of Darkness to get his keyblade? (my answer- we’ve all assumed that Mickey’s keyblade is the keyblade of darkness, and Mickey, being a being of light, had difficulty bringing it out, since his light was so powerful, that the keyblade couldn’t take form, So he went to the realm of darkness to strengthen it enough so he could summon it)

Agreements/Disagreements? :)...anyone?
NICE THEROY

The Answer

obilivonkeeper said:
NICE THEROY
thanks :) glad you agree. nice to see another kingdomhearts/naruto fan. i'm sorta a philosopher (as you can tell from my ideas)

violent anger- what do you mean by all those quotes? i don't understand what you are trying to say :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back