• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level did you beat Ansem at?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Hey, I'm just curious, what level was everyone at when they defeated Ansem at the end of Reverse/Rebirth? I fought him a few times before I beat him. The first few times I fought him, I was lvl 56, and after fighting him a few times I realized I didn't have a chance, so I returned to Twilight Town to fight some heartless and level up some. I came back to Castle Oblivion and beat Ansem at lvl 62.

p.s. Please dont try to tell me Ansem was easy, because that just plain isn't true. Ansem is a challenge for just about everybody, except possibly if you're at lvl 99 when you fight him.

L

l_neiman

I just beat him the other night, and I believe I was on Level 59 (though I might've hit Level 60 during the Castle Oblivion world and just forgotten about it). It took me a few tries, and I kept losing because I wasn't fighting smart. I was using my 0 cards to break any of his sleights, and not just the truly powerful one where his guardian heartless mops the floor with you. As soon as I slowed down and thought more about what I was doing, rather than button-mashing, I beat him pretty handily...

OmegaHeartless

I attempted to fight him at level 40 something, but I realized it wasn't working so I leveled up to 59, I was tempted to go to 60, but I'm lazy...

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
ansem was so easy! it took me only 2 tries to beat him. my strategy was, fight him till he dies. i kept on card breaking his special moves and i hit him and got to dark mode and still kept on hitting him. he was sooo easy. i only healed once

starry_eyed_hero

doublesword2 said:
ansem was so easy! it took me only 2 tries to beat him. my strategy was, fight him till he dies. i kept on card breaking his special moves and i hit him and got to dark mode and still kept on hitting him. he was sooo easy. i only healed once
ok, and what level were you at? 99? Unless you had already done a lot of leveling up in preparation for him, you had trouble with him.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Broken_Dreams said:
I beat Ansem at level 68. I died about three times before I finally managed to beat him. His constant "SUBMIT!" really got on my nerves....

I like it better when he said submit in COM than i did in KH. when he said submit in KH then that meant hours of annoyance by his ugly friend. At least he didnt posses me like he did in KH.

starry_eyed_hero

doublesword2 said:
I was not lvl 99. I was lvl 65 and i used all of riku's brute strength.
well 65's still a lot of leveling up in preparation for him. so then you're wrong. Ansem's not easy. If he were truly easy, you wouldn't have had to do all that preparation that you did.

You just admitted that Ansem is a difficult boss, because you admitted that you had to level up to 65 and use all of Riku's brute strength. If he were truly easy, you wouldn't have had to do all that.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
ok, dude, leveling up is what i always do. in sora's story i was 81 when i beat Marluxia. Marluxia was harder than Ansem. Ansem was just frosting on the cake. NO, he was not difficult. He was EASY. E-A-S-Y. 65 is not a lot of leveling up. 65 is normal.

starry_eyed_hero

doublesword2 said:
ok, dude, leveling up is what i always do. in sora's story i was 81 when i beat Marluxia. Marluxia was harder than Ansem. Ansem was just frosting on the cake. NO, he was not difficult. He was EASY. E-A-S-Y. 65 is not a lot of leveling up. 65 is normal.
Ok, calm down. relax. sorry i angered you up so much.

Well, I guess you're just about the only person with that point of view. Everyone else seems to think Ansem was hard and guess what? I fought Marluxia at lvl 57 and he was "EASY. E-A-S-Y." I found Ansem much harder than that dissapointment, Marluxia. Marluxia was a sorry excuse for a final boss.

L

l_neiman

I personally didn't find him to be that hard, even though it took me 4 tries. The first few tries I just needed to get used to him and see what attacks I needed to break, but the first time I went in there with a plan he was actually pretty easy, and I don't know why I couldn't beat him those first few times...

I found Marluxia's first form in Sora's Story to be hard-ER than Ansem, though in the end the same thing happened as happened with Ansem: you figure out what you need to break, and the rest falls into place. I didn't do any leveling up once I reached Marluxia and Ansem, and just tried to fight them more strategically, rather than just win by leveling up...

I think I actually found Captain Hook to be harder and more annoying than any of the other bosses, especially in Sora's half of the game...

starry_eyed_hero

doublesword2 said:
then why did u say he was hard when u started this topic?
Because Ansem is hard. I said that. I said that on my first post, and I said that in my post just a few minutes ago. I said that Marluxia was easy just a second ago, but I never Marluxia was hard when I started this topic.

L

l_neiman

Look people, different strokes for different folks... doublesword2 found Marluxia to be hard but Ansem to be easy... starry_eyed_hero found Marluxia to be easy but Ansem to be hard. Such is life. Please move on.

L

l_neiman

doublesword2: you and your friend are obviously pimp daddies, and no KH boss can stand in your way. There, happy? Can we please stop this petty bickering between you and starry_eyed_hero? You've said what you wanted to say, so now that we've established how good a COM player you are, please let other less-pimpalicious COM players discuss the problems they had with Ansem in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back