• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level did you beat Ansem at?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud647

i beat him at lvl 56.really im not lying i just used my own stagedy.when i started the battle i used the ursala card then i jus kept card breaking.and i always stocked up on mickey cards.and if i got weak i used oogie boogie.if you dont beileve me its ok.

C

cool sora2005

I beat him at level 50. And that idiot was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EASY.

K

king_sky

i beat him at lvl 47 but thats because after 2 tries i remembered i had enemy cards and set them up for the right moments.

O

omnislasher_VII

I beat him at about level 54.

It took about 5 tries, but that's because I didn't know how to use Dark Mode properly.

After finishing r/r I just played around in Dark Mode and discovered the kick ass combos and jumping, and after that I was able to beat Ansem every time.

starry_eyed_hero

omnislasher_VII said:
I beat him at about level 54.

It took about 5 tries, but that's because I didn't know how to use Dark Mode properly.

After finishing r/r I just played around in Dark Mode and discovered the kick ass combos and jumping, and after that I was able to beat Ansem every time.
Same here, one of the reasons I couldn't beat him before was improper use of Dark Mode. Whenever I used to get Dark Mode, I would just instantly start going crazy with sleights. After I fought Ansem a few times, I realized that wasn't gonna work with him. Sleights helped, but only for card breaking his sleights. Generally there are only two kinds of occasions where I used sleights during his match:

1. When I needed to card break one of his sleights.
2. When I needed to heal, because generally the only way to get a Mickey card in there without him breaking it is to work it into a high sleight.

Dark Mode was extrememly useful, but not just for it's sleights. Riku's Soul Eater attacks do A LOT more damage in Dark Mode, and he dodges better.

O

omnislasher_VII

I'm level 60 I and I just got owned by Ansem 2 times in a row just then. -_-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back