• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the Oblivion, in fact I use it all the time 'coz I don't have the Ultima Weapon, though that UW ingredients list could really be handy (if I could get some Mystery Goos to finish everything else!).

Yoh Asakura said:
I just need 3 Lucid Gems and what do the black fungus look like? I need 4 thunder gem (where?) and 4 mystery goos.

Black Fungus are similar in appearance to White Mushrooms, except their colours are purple. They can also turn into steel, making themselves temporarily invincible. Though they have something like 5 HP, they take forever to kill 'coz they have massive Defense, plus the purple gas they expell temporarily poisons you. If you want anything from them, equip every Lucky Strike you have and use physical attacks on them. As for Thunder Gems, chances are you'll probably (by "probably" I actually mean "I'm totally taking a shot in the dark here") get them from Wizards or Wyverns - I don't really know, but have Lucky Strike ready in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back