• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is your favorite keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
1)Ultima 2)Oblivion 3)Pathkeeper 4)Pumpkinhead 5)Lionheart 6)Olympia, etc.; If you havent seen Ultima then that's a darn shame. It's tight lookin' and most definately has the BEST stats of all the keyblades in KH. Here's a picture of it...

ultimaweapon.gif

BHK=2KEYS

:cool: I like the brand new never before seen except by me keyblade. It's called the ham blade and it's made competely out of ham

Radical-Edward

Favorites
1) one winged angel
2) oblivion
3) pumpkin head

finalmixowa3xk.jpg

(one winged angel)

Hates
!) Crab claw
2) Divine Rose
3) Lady Luck

kizzyke

I think the oblivion...
Mysterious, great power, black, dark,...

I'm Lovin' it

T

The_Guardian

Well i have created the ultima keyblade but to tell the truth, its kinda boring!
OATHKEEPER is definetely my favouriite, i know lionheart, oblivion and Ultima are more powerful but when your character is level one hundred it doesn't really matter...

Anyways OATHKEEPER just looks the coolest and it's stats are still very powerful!

P.S. and kairi gave it to you! she is so cool! OATHKEEPER ALL THE WAY!!!!

P.P.S. What is the one winged angel keyblade? Is it real? if so, then how do you get it?

N

Night of Fate

i kinda like the Fairy Harp, but the Chocobo is pretty kewl. *thumbsup*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back