• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is with Sora's Necklace?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Its every where. Sora has a necklace with the crown simple, his KH1 clothes have a chain with them on it. If you look at the Kingdom Key you will notice that the ingravements in the top are the out line of the crown. The Oblivion's Keychain has the the crown coloured black and in one of the trailers Sora is standing on a lightish thingie in the shape of the crown holding the keyblade. I was wondering why you think it is used so much and what will the signifigance of it in KH2. What do you think Sora is doing in this screenshot?
http://img198.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img198&image=crown7er.jpg

DuckiezMaster

I thought the crown had something to do with Mickey because he has the same keyblade. And maybe Sora's sealing a keyhole in that picture

Trueheart3

Well, have you noticed that Sora's keychain, would make the keyblade whole? it would fit together perfectly. Maybe, Sora realized he had a new power? or something with the keyblade?

blackdragon88

Riku-Keyblade said:
Its every where. Sora has a necklace with the crown simple, his KH1 clothes have a chain with them on it. If you look at the Kingdom Key you will notice that the ingravements in the top are the out line of the crown. The Oblivion's Keychain has the the crown coloured black and in one of the trailers Sora is standing on a lightish thingie in the shape of the crown holding the keyblade. I was wondering why you think it is used so much and what will the signifigance of it in KH2. What do you think Sora is doing in this screenshot?
http://img198.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img198&image=crown7er.jpg

I just came up with something just know, what if the oblivion key blade belonged to the king of darkness because it has a dark crown? where there any chosen ones before sora/and for the believers riku? Or am I trippin? post back holla

A

Audo

How about you beat Kingdom Hearts 1 first KeybladeKid and you'll realise it doesnt stand for that.

A

Audo

Its also in the insturction books. What is the meaning? Maybe its just an overused symbol or maybe it has a mysterious story. Ya you can call me that if ya want to.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
KeybladeKid1127 said:
The crown stands for KINGDOM hearts duh!!!
YES WOW HOW CAN THEY NOT KNOW THIS IT IS COMPLETELY OVIOUS

duh, it has to do with the rescueing of the king and the fact that the key is called the kingom key and the oblivian their is a thing called the castle oblivian

I'm i the only one that picked up on this

RikusDarkHalf

well mabey oblivion the keyblade means where they were castle oblivion and oathkeeper means the promise sora made to kiari the past where they were and were they are going/ who they are going to see kiari... remember in dd he had both of them

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i always wonddered that too. i thought it was wierd that sora had a necklace and chain that just so happened to be the same symbol of the keyblade yet he didnt know anything about kingdom hearts or keybalde. so whay would he have em? i think its just one of those wierd un explained things that go on in video games. oh and as for the pic..i think he is sealing not the keyhole, but like the worls heart or he is sealing the source of the dusk/neo thingies...

LightSide

When I first saw this picture ages ago, I thought that it was a new ability he had. Like the marks that appear when you do Trinity Limit. But theres no command menus or health bars. So it can't be that.

But the place the image is set looks like the ball room from B&tB. So I'm thinking that it's Sora opening a gateway to the light. You know at the end of KH Mickey says there will always be a door to the light. So maybe in KH2 the point of all the worlds is to find the door in each of them and open it (instead of locking the keyhole), thus purging the darkness from that world.

As for the necklace, I think it's like a mark identifying Sora as the chosen one or something along those lines.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
To get to the point and be extremely blunt (Its midnight here and I'm tired) I think that the infamous "Another Side, Another Story: Deep Dive" trailer is actually Riku struggling with memories of his past as he watches the BHK confront the heartless... What is my evidence? Well, its all thanks to a friend of mine, who goes by the online alias "Enjerluca who has a Japanese friend, together they deciphered the Japanese wording in DD to come up with this:

Blah blah blah Blah = all the stuff thats not related to this topic and finally we get to:

6. METAMORPHIS
"Sora?"
"Sora...why?"
"Your Highness? But why?"

Is Sora...royalty?
Wielding the Keyblade of Worlds...
Does that make him noble?
If he is...is he a Prince?
Or is he the King of Hearts?

This is a quote from: http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=11390&highlight=highness

Obviously the symbol is a crown. A crown represents royalty. People of royalty are referred to as Highness. I just thought I'd post this to make you all wonder. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back