• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Is Up With All This Dusk/nobodies And Heartles?s

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

We don't know what the Dusk are actually. The Nobodies are people without hearts that begrudge Light AND Darkness.

x-knight

wat oathion sed

i dont even think dusk is the proper name for the white things

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
x-knight said:
wat oathion sed

i dont even think dusk is the proper name for the white things

What are you talking about? The name Dusk indicates that these white creatures may be Twilight. I don't think there is a better name for them.

x-knight

yeh tru but wat i dont get is when did the name show up is that the official name for mi white buddies or was that a name made up by sum kh fanatic.

sorry to go off topic but i need to no

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
kbmaster said:
The heartless come from hearts that have been taken by darkness and the Dusks are supposedly the shells for the hearts that were taken.

No, those are the Org members that are the shells of the people whose hearts were taken by Darkness.

x-knight

.:KL:. said:
No, those are the Org members that are the shells of the people whose hearts were taken by Darkness.

but evryones been saying that there only 13 org. members so wheres the shells of the rest of the people hu lost there hearts to darkness?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Roaming around of course <.<

The Dusk are most likely a creation by Twilight itself or the Org members. The Dusk bear a symbol similar to the Org and the top of the Heart. They could be a forced project of trying to combine the shell and the heart back together again. Which is why they wear the symbol that the Org (who are a group of shells) has and of a heart which they are missing.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com

The Dusk are most likely a creation by Twilight itself or the Org members. The Dusk bear a symbol similar to the Org and the top of the Heart. They could be a forced project of trying to combine the shell and the heart back together again. Which is why they wear the symbol that the Org (who are a group of shells) has and of a heart which they are missing.

That sounds like a good theory.

x-knight

sounds good to me too

KeybladeKid1127

All we no is that Dusk is like the heartless but we don't no what they want or who is controlling them, but we that they are an enemy because they attack Sora and king Mikey destroyed them, and the BHK was fighting so they must be bad.,

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They are not like the Heartless. Diod you see how they surrounded Sora and gang before Mickey attacked? That was like team work. Then there bodies are like rubber, Elastic, elasticity watever. They are very different.

C

CEDELAS

I Think The Org Is The Test Subjects Of Ansem As Someone Said Where Are Everyone Elses Shells And Kl Said "roaming Around" Well Maybe Thats Why The Org Is In Hollow Bastion To Seek Revenge On Ansem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back