• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is the worst way you would think to kill someone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Drawn and quartered. Hang them, but take them down before they die, then tie each of their limbs to a diffrent horse, disembowl them (keep in mind that they still live after that), and scare the horses so they each run in a diffrent direction, efectivly pulling off their limbs. Then behead them, and hang the peices of the body and head around the castle, as an efecent warning.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
The worst way to kill someone would be....To let Penguin Master kill...

Endgame

:D
Oh, how many excrutiating ways have I dreamed of to kill people. Several people at my school took an instant dislike to me, and made it their mission in their life to make mine hell. Can you blame me for wanting to kill them? Please note I've never even considered the notion of actually carrying any of this out, it's all in my head only. I'll give you one of my favourites.

Take a million sewing needles, and slowly, excrutiatingly slowly and carefully, put needles in every inch of their skin, from their head to their toes, until everything is covered. Then, push all the needles in as far as they can go, still going as slow as humanly possible to inflict maximum pain. Roll them over and repeat the process on the opposite side. By now all you should see of them is the coloured baubles on the heads of the needles. Of course, they will still be alive, as the holes will be filled by the needles, and even if all were extracted, they would not bleed to death from holes that size. They are still painfully aware of everything you do.

Now take a small, but sharp knife and make an incision down eitheir side of the spine, careful to avoid the spine itself. The idea of this step is to delicatly sever the muscles of their shoulderblades, and then, do likewise to their biceps, triceps, and archilles. This will snap the muscles down, distorting their body and tearing at it because of the needles penetrating the muscles.

Repeat this procedure on all the main muscles in their limbs, rendering them unable to move at all, yet still receptive to the extreme pain. If done right, the inscisions made to sever the muscles will be too small for them to bleed out from, so that step is a difficult and delicate step.

Now, to inflict both maximum physical and emotional pain, you should repeat this on the person they care most about, usually a family member. Position them so that they can watch the process.

Lastly, tip a knife with a poison of sorts...there are several animals in the world that secrete a poison that prevents the clotting of wounds. Leeches, Spiders, ect. Find a good one. Now make a cut horizontally across their wrists, so that it will take them some time to die, not the instant death that comes from a vertical cut. If you have done the process with two people, ensure that the one that was your original target can see the other person, but they cannot see the original target. Your target will want to do something to show them that they care, but cannot because the other can't see them. Complete and utter physical and mental anguish, in the last moments of their life.

Alternativly, you could force them to listen to Enya until they kill themselves.

Did I win the game? :D

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
this is worse then death

FIRST TORTURE TEST: LARGE ROCK ON CHEST
The young man struggled for a moment, then picked up the rock and rolled it off of him. Is that the best the old man could do? He picked up the rock and walked over to the window and threw it outside, back to nature where it belonged. As he let it go, he noticed a note on the underside of the rock. It read:

SECOND TORTURE TEST: RIGHT TESTICLE TIED TO ROCK
Facing imminent castration, he thought quickly. Suddenly, he had an idea. He climbed up on the windowsill and leapt out. Maybe I'll break an ankle, but better that than the alternative! As the young man fell to the ground, he looked up and saw a large banner hanging below his window that read:

THIRD TORTURE TEST: LEFT TESTICLE TIED TO BED

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Hmmm..... scull a can of coke, rip it in half, and then slowly, but painfully slice millions of little cuts on their body, making them slowly bleed to death.... But Zetsumi's would be good too.... :p

(( He's my friend, so I'm safe. *wipes brow* All you other's are screwed.... ))

Endgame

:D
violent_anger said:
zetsumi's is the worst

As always, Violent Anger, I set new standards for cruelty and violence. You see, what most people lack in the field of torture and depravity is paitence. You must make them wait, make sure they feel it.

Er...not that I have ever tortured someone...heh heh heh *looks rapidly from left to right*

Anyway, what would you expect from someone who's name is synomous with 'Death'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back