• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

Well, this question came to me recently and this is what i came up with...
So we know there was 3 keyblade (but in asas we see 4) But what if there is no number to the amount of keyblade there can be?

Like when Sora goes into drive for, does he pull a keyblade outa his ass? I think not, i think the keyblade is a heart because when sora goes into drive form i think Don and Goofs hearts turn into keyblades to help sora and the evidence ( in kh Riku/Ansem made that dark keyblade from theose many hearts, but it too 6 hearts to make 1 keyblade they werent really strong hearts only very pure hearts ).

So i ask now whos hearts made the keyblade we know of now?
I myself have no answer, i want you guy to tell me who it might be...plz no spamming and such and if its been posted before, you know what to do.

Ultima665

well im a little confused but here i go.......

sice the voice said "your heart is the mighteast weopen of all" i think that soras heart made it when riku was swallowed in darkness.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
hmmmm ive been askin myself how many keyblades there r but i never thought that they could be hearts.... maybe when a person has a very strong heart their heart can create a keyblade or somethin like that now iim so confused

Marluxia Diablos

In the description of Valor form (thats the red one, folks) it says that the second keyblade was created out of pure energy. When Sora's heart aligns with Goofy's they create a more powerful version of Sora. Powerful enough to produce a second keyblade for a short time.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
Yes i agree with you MD, but you see Roku was the real wielder of the Keyblade, but since he chose the path of Darkness, and Sora choose light then sora got it, sorry but i gotta disagree with the Keyblades being hearts. Because only Riku, Sora, Mickey n the BHK wield the keyblade, so there has to be a connection between 'em.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Like when Sora goes into drive for, does he pull a keyblade outa his ass?
so basically from wut i'm getting at is that you think keyblades come from hearts, but it would only make sense if they came from pure hearts...... so iono im going to wait for the game on this one.

zerokool

it's an extension of urself, those who have power can give it form, upon it changes upon situation. I think the keyblade is just that. THat must be why none in the order can weild a keyblade

DJFirewolf

Golden Shine said:
Yes i agree with you MD, but you see Roku was the real wielder of the Keyblade, but since he chose the path of Darkness, and Sora choose light then sora got it, sorry but i gotta disagree with the Keyblades being hearts. Because only Riku, Sora, Mickey n the BHK wield the keyblade, so there has to be a connection between 'em.

The one thing I still have no clue on is how Riku couldn't have gotten the Keyblade, if there've been stories of the Keyblade bringing ruin.

Of course maybe the stories are just from different points of view.

Kel_Droma

lol ive created an interesting theory its a couple pages back but I believe the keyblade is possibly the soul and or shell to kingdom hearts since it has the power to seal the hearts of worlds. but if u want the full version of my theory it is kind of lenghty it is in the thread "crazy question/theory" or something to that effect. and I would like your opinion on those of you who decide to read it.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Just know that it isn't important "how many" keyblades there are. Rather...focus on what the purpose is for each keyblade. Well, for one. A keyblade is a keyblade. It all depends on its weilder I think. For, when Sora has the Keyblade, his destiny is to Open the Door to the Light. When Riku has that same Keyblade, do you think his destiny was the same? I think not. No matter how many keyblades you have during drive form..know that that is irrelevent.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The keyblade is a strong heart that has no body but can be trasformed into a key that is destined to do something, either good or bad.

There cant be an endless supply of Key Blades, thats just stupid

well since a few people can weild them there can be, as long as the keyblade chose a strong heart it should not matter how many there are.

sice the voice said "your heart is the mighteast weopen of all" i think that soras heart made it when riku was swallowed in darkness.

Sora wasn't meant to get it this is a basic of what happened

sora finds riku on the island
riku ask him to join him in the darkness
sora reaches out to him
riku dissappears from that world
sora,being the only capable person on that world, gets the keyblade

helios

Bronze Member
Maybe yensid has something to do with it after all he is the one who knows the most about the keyblades.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
einon_san said:
Just know that it isn't important "how many" keyblades there are. Rather...focus on what the purpose is for each keyblade. Well, for one. A keyblade is a keyblade. It all depends on its weilder I think. For, when Sora has the Keyblade, his destiny is to Open the Door to the Light. When Riku has that same Keyblade, do you think his destiny was the same? I think not. No matter how many keyblades you have during drive form..know that that is irrelevent.
Yes I agree..doesn't matter how many keyblades there are....cuz in KH there was alot it actually depends on the world..But for now lets concentrate on the purpose of the game..or you can still talk about the keyblades..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back