• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the highest rank a Spirit can get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOR64

Website
www.giantbomb.com
My bad if this thread has been made already.

Trying to find out what the highest rank for a Spirit is. Is it A rank or is it Star Rank? Got the MoM Edition of the game and scanned one of the cards and one of those Spirits has a Star Rank. Was wondering if it just has a Star Rank because it's a Rare Spirit, but I scanned some of the other cards and those Spirits are rare as well, but one of them doesn't have a Star Rank. Some clarification would be great.

Thanks. :smile:

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Star Rank is the highest. It basically S-Rank, and isn't limited to rare spirits. As for why the one you get between the three rare spirits only is a C rank, maybe they are the hardest of the rare spirits to get, and SE wants you to earn a star rank the normal way?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Star Rank is the highest. It basically S-Rank, and isn't limited to rare spirits. As for why the one you get between the three rare spirits only is a C rank, maybe they are the hardest of the rare spirits to get, and SE wants you to earn a star rank the normal way?

The reason they are star is because as you stated, yes, they are the 3 hardest spirits to get in the game. Following them in difficulty is Sudo Neku, Ursa Circus, Meowjesty, and Lord Kyroo.

From what I've seen so far, you cannot get a Star-ranked spirit through their recipes. There are multiple ways to make a spirit (at least the basic ones, not the ones harder in difficulty listed above, Sudo Neku and the other only have 2 ways to make them and the AR card guys only have 1 way to make them). In order to make a spirit star ranked, you have to use higher ranked materials and craft them under the Random DE one (the option that isn't recipes) from scratch. Usually it will call for at least one of the ingredients to be a fancy of fantasy instead of just figments. From what I've seen, you cannot make a star-ranked DE just by using figments.

JJOR64

Website
www.giantbomb.com
The reason they are star is because as you stated, yes, they are the 3 hardest spirits to get in the game. Following them in difficulty is Sudo Neku, Ursa Circus, Meowjesty, and Lord Kyroo.

From what I've seen so far, you cannot get a Star-ranked spirit through their recipes. There are multiple ways to make a spirit (at least the basic ones, not the ones harder in difficulty listed above, Sudo Neku and the other only have 2 ways to make them and the AR card guys only have 1 way to make them). In order to make a spirit star ranked, you have to use higher ranked materials and craft them under the Random DE one (the option that isn't recipes) from scratch. Usually it will call for at least one of the ingredients to be a fancy of fantasy instead of just figments. From what I've seen, you cannot make a star-ranked DE just by using figments.

I made a Star Meow Wow through it's recipe, but I'm not sure if I did use the higher ranked ingredients or not.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I made a Star Meow Wow through it's recipe, but I'm not sure if I did use the higher ranked ingredients or not.

The only way to get a star-ranked through a recipe is to do it on a Dangerous Winds day, because any DE made on that day will automatically rise one rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back