• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what in de hell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Its a junge kingdom key from CoM. If you remember there was no Tarzan in CoM. That card is completly fan made. Its blurry, cut bad, and you can see the he just pasted the mickey mouse head in the corner. Its 100% fake.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i realized that tarzans world wasnt in com and thats why it surprised me, the site I got it from shows the original look for com, so maybe its not fake and they had made the Jungle king to be in it, and then couldnt get the rights

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
emerald keyberer said:
yeah i realized that tarzans world wasnt in com and thats why it surprised me, the site I got it from shows the original look for com, so maybe its not fake and they had made the Jungle king to be in it, and then couldnt get the rights

emerald keyberer said:
yeah i realized that tarzans world wasnt in com and thats why it surprised me,
Didn't surprise me, at first look you know thats it was fan made.

emerald keyberer said:
the site I got it from shows the original look for com,
As in the background for that level? Would you be so kind to PM the site address to me.

emerald keyberer said:
so maybe its not fake and they had made the Jungle king to be in it,
Sorry to break your heart but it is fake. If it was real it would be nicely cut, not looklike it was edited in paint, and the seal on the left wouldn't look like it was pasted on. There have been fan-made Jungle Kingdom Keys made. It would only be a matter of of cut and paste.

emerald keyberer said:
and then couldnt get the rights
Usually they don't design the whoe level without first making sure they have the rights too. It would be a waste if they made all the work then not be able to use it at all.

Conclusion: Absolutely, Positively, Without A Doubt, 100% Fan Made Fake

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
thats a jungle keyblade in Com. its kinda obvious if u look at it very closely and this is the wrong section to post that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back