• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

They wouldn't cuz they'd lose tons of money ( more KH and KH:CoM were sold in the US ), but if they did....... I'd be depressed and cry.

keyt

HeartlessOfDoom said:
They wouldn't cuz they'd lose tons of money ( more KH and KH:CoM were sold in the US ), but if they did....... I'd be depressed and cry.

No, they would make us crazy so we would all import it thus makeing more money.

keyt

wow...the world would really die without square enix...what if noruma came and confessed that they fked kh2 the whole time! What if..their was no kh2! It was all just hired actors at the conventions and the game would never come out/!!

mikisearsrweird

i'd probly kill my brother, then go to japan and smuggle a million copies into australia for all the ausie kh fans.

oh, then i'd kill who ever made this thread for jynxing us.:mad:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And his name is Nomura, idiot

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
i'd probly kill my brother
y the sh!t would u kill ur brother?!?!?!
what if noruma came and confessed that they fked kh2 the whole time! What if..their was no kh2! It was all just hired actors at the conventions and the game would never come out/!!
like i said b4 i would
go to japan grab nomura and start "disassembling" him bady part by body part he he he.... mu ha ha ha....MU HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!.......

twilightworrior

really that is uggh i will strangle that guy untill he dies and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

keyt

twilightworrior said:
really that is uggh i will strangle that guy untill he dies and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Whtch guy?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
id have my friend who is japanese move to japan and get the game and then have her come back to america and have her smuggle it on the plane and then give it to me :) or id just go to japan beat the game there and then come back to america either way i will find a way to play this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back