• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellpark

Im taking over this thread since no one responded and I cant make threads.

I own you. I have as much or more rep then any mod here. Only people who have more is Admins and advance rpg people. So i am the same level as mods. Hell ye men. I should be mod.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Thankfully, mods aren't chosen based on how many people they can get to give them rep, but rather, how intelligent, reliable and responsible they are, just to name a few qualities that mods-worthy people need to posess.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Banishing Blade said:
Thankfully, mods aren't chosen based on how many people they can get to give them rep, but rather, how intelligent, reliable and responsible they are, just to name a few qualities that mods-worthy people need to posess.

So true. Anyways.. Hell Park. Rep doesnt mean that much around here.. shoot.. anyone can get a couple of freinds with green rep and rape the Reputation system. And guess what.. I got more repz than youz!!.. and I'm only a chat mod =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back