• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That's not what I mean...almost like Xion is an anti-Namine as in counterpart. The -1 to Namine's +1...forget the last one. *facepalm*

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think Xion was made on the night DI was lost when Kairi's heart went to Sora if she happens to not be a whole being. She'd be made before Namine and so I guess you could look it as Namine being the counterpart to Xion...if that helps you understand my idea.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think it would be her B+S since Kairi always had hers. I don't think that if Xion is a nobody she has a B+S similar to how Namine doesn't have someones B+S.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It wasn't supposed to if you ask me and I wouldn't say zombie Kairi was really using her B+S. It was just kinda there.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi's a PoH. Hence her B+S as well as her Heart were never supposed to go anywhere.
Xion'd be created as another highly unique Nobody that is basically a Sense of Self walking around, only affected by Sora's Memories so she doesn't even really have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back