• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Xehanort is....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureDarkness

The key blade wielder in the middle. The big guy with the brown hair. That could be him before he lost his heart and he has to give it all up in order to protect KH. He did wield two lightsaber-esk weapons, and the big guy wielded two key blades. At the end his eyes turned gold, like Xehanor's. I dont believe the old guy is Xehanort because of the Nobody/original people we have seen so far, The nobody retains certain similar characteristics.
Also, Xehanort's hair is similar to the big guys in that the middle is swept back a bit. The only real difference is that Xehannorts hair is grey and is not cut shorter. You can almost make out a similar face for both of them
I believe that is why Nomura confirms Xehanort's appearence in this next KH series, but leaves Sora and co. in the wings. This also fits into the statement that they are all new characters because we never actually met Xehanorts true body.....what are your thoughts.

The Key Chain

i dont think you should close this because i don't remember seeing the old one here.

anyway, i still think the bald guy is related to Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back