• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if the way to get Ventus back is through Roxas and Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

I was thinking the other day on how is Sora going to get Ventus to wake up. And it a theory popped in my head. What if the key for Sora to awaken Ventus is through Roxas and Xion? you are probably wondering how but here is what I'm thinking. What Roxas and Xion both hold a part of Ventus. Roxas contains Ventus's heart while Xion holds Ventus's memories (which would explain why she took the form of him). The thing would be that neither one knows it but Sora would.

So if my theory is correct in KH3 Sora would have to find a way to get Roxas and Xion back first so that he can awaken Ventus.

Tatsu

^She took Kairi's form yes. But in a cutscene with Braig she took the form of Ventus and Braig was a little surprised. Xion definitely has a connection with Ventus. Xion is driven by memories which explains why she can take many forms. Roxas however is very emotional and looks exactly like Ventus which would mean Ventus's heart is in him.

NaughtBlader

^She took Kairi's form yes. But in a cutscene with Braig she took the form of Ventus and Braig was a little surprised. Xion definitely has a connection with Ventus. Xion is driven by memories which explains why she can take many forms. Roxas however is very emotional and looks exactly like Ventus which would mean Ventus's heart is in him.
Well, I don't have days so I haven't seen the cutscenes

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
while Xion holds Ventus's memories (which would explain why she took the form of him). The thing would be that neither one knows it but Sora would.
Xion's appeareance isn't really based off of the memories inside her (disregarding her Sora look), rather it's based off of the memories of the people that see her. Otherwise, we could say that Xion has some form of memories of Kairi inside her.

So if my theory is correct in KH3 Sora would have to find a way to get Roxas and Xion back first so that he can awaken Ventus
Sora already has whatever part of Roxas that made up Ven (I'd flat out say his heart if I wasn't so skeptical about the technicalities), so you might as well eliminate the middle-man.

However, I do find Ven experiencing side effects of Roxas using his heart to be plausible.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
When Xion and Roxas went back to Sora, Sora regained Ven's heart and all of the memories that they both had. So... really only Sora is necessary in waking up Ventus.
But I do imagine Ven may have residual feelings/memories from "being" Roxas.

KeybladeKid1127

I dont believe Sora needs to get Xion and Roxas back persay, but maybe learn what happened to them.
Remember, nobody even remembers that Xion existed since after she disappeared nobody but Roxas remembered her.
I think that Sora is going to have to deal with inner turmoil of Roxas, Xion and Ven so he can awaken Ven and save Aqua and Terra.

Crystal

Silver Member
^Don't know Van had been re-absorbed or not.

When Xion and Roxas went back to Sora, Sora regained Ven's heart and all of the memories that they both had. So... really only Sora is necessary in waking up Ventus.

Did Sora having Roxas and Xion's memories?
I thought they act like an independent existence and all their memories are kept and not related to Sora even they are connected to Sora.
Hmm.. to awaken Ven. I think first he has to find Aqua xD Because only Aqua knows where is Ven placing.
And how Sora going to release Ven's heart for saving purpose? stabbing keyblade on himself? xD

MasterSierra

Xion is dead in 358/2 days. I think your right but it might be in another kh game that they or sora finds or saves auqa ven and terra but where is xion now? heven? in roxas? in sora? who knows?

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Heart Unlocker opens up hearts to darkness; Any keyblade can release a heart from a body.

MasterSierra

I dont believe Sora needs to get Xion and Roxas back persay, but maybe learn what happened to them.
Remember, nobody even remembers that Xion existed since after she disappeared nobody but Roxas remembered her.
I think that Sora is going to have to deal with inner turmoil of Roxas, Xion and Ven so he can awaken Ven and save Aqua and Terra.

so are you saying sora will tell roxas to come out of him and then sora will ask roxas "where is Xion?"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
so are you saying sora will tell roxas to come out of him and then sora will ask roxas "where is Xion?"

First, can you stop double posting. You have the "Edit" button for a reason.

Second, Sora doesn't need Roxas to come out of him. Sora just needs to examine himself through his heart. Sora doesn't even know who Xion is. In a sense he does, but I can bet it is something like how Roxas' existence was to Sora in KH2. Sora knew he existed in an subconscious but consciously he couldn't "remember" or accept it until Riku said it flat out "Roxas is your Nobody"

It is easy enough for Riku or any Keyblade wielder to point their heart at Sora and free Ven's Heart. I think there is still the question of is Ven's heart strong enough to return to his body. And what effects will that cause Sora, Roxas, and Ventus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back