• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if namine....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
What if you're wrong, because not all guy/girl relationships have to be about love.

Wait wait wait wait wait! Sorry! Forgot: Boy and girls can't just be "friends" or "aquaintances" anymore. Shucks.

Sorarocks, you're dumb. Ultima is right, by the way, so I have nothing else to say.

sorarocks

hey if(rember i said IF!) the game designers put that in the game .plus here's a piece of info:the game desingers know the characters best right now!and we will to once the game is released!so maybe LATER in the game a relationship will build between them.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
sorarocks said:
hey if(rember i said IF!) the game designers put that in the game .plus here's a piece of info:the game desingers know the characters best right now!and we will to once the game is released!so maybe LATER in the game a relationship will build between them.

No, maybe it wont. Seriously, you're 11 and a relationship to you consists of holding hands down the hallway and seeing a movie one a week. Not all guy/girl relationships are love relationships. Sheesh! We don't even know how important Naminé will be to KH II or if she even plays a major role.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Keyblade Shards said:
No, maybe it wont. Seriously, you're 11 and a relationship to you consists of holding hands down the hallway and seeing a movie one a week. Not all guy/girl relationships are love relationships. Sheesh! We don't even know how important Naminé will be to KH II or if she even plays a major role.
lol calm down keyblade shards shes only 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back