• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Midgar was a world in Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Re: What if?

monkey_boy said:
no. they're good in their own games, but not in the kh world

its true. Disney worlds have that lite, humorous charm to them. You feel more inclined to save the happy world from the heartless then the Dark,gritty worlds from FF.

It just wouldnt work the same.

S

Shadow_Rikku

some of the kh worlds are too big as it is and frankly i didnt like hauling yuna or tidus across spira i realy dont wanna do it with sora(srry i dont know the world your talking about but im asuming its just as big if noy bigger)

Soren

Awards

If you hate huge worlds that much, then don't play KH2. Because all the worlds are going to be much bigger.

And to stay on topic, I think Midgar would be great. It would probably be as creepy as Hollo Bastion, but it would still be great.

khmaster316

hm, hallow bastion got on my nerves, to complicated, but they just don't seem to mix with kh well, maybe a few could possibly break the barrier, but not most, i should know i am the master of all things kh!

Nemesis

velocity2325 said:
ya hallow bastion was kinda confusing wit all the puzzles u have to do just to get into a room.

well i understood it at least. it was the one FF world that everyone would have cried for if it wasnt there. Personally, somthing like Midgar wouldnt be good cause frankly, that world would basically be a dead one anyway. Like i said in my last post, you wouldnt feel so inclined to save this world, cause quite frankly, it looks like its too late to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back