• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if BHK is part of Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

What if BHK is not only half of Sora, What if he is also part of Riku...Ya I mean Light and Dark equals Twilight, so Sora equals the light side and Riku equals the dark side...Plus he uses the Oathkeeper, the keyblade of light which was given to Sora, and uses the Oblivion which you get after you beat Riku. So he could be half of Sora and half of Riku. There are a couple of problems with this theory. First BHK doesn't look like Riku, but looks like Sora, and he doesn't have any of Riku's looks or details, but he could have his voice and abilities or something. People who think the BFU is Riku's shell he isn't, Replica Riku could have been the shell because he had no heart so basically he is a "nobody" right:D

chaosraider8

Re: What if...

hey i totaly agree with you on this i like your thinking and this thread so rox. and just as onilink500 said sora =light riku=darkness bhk=twilight. but bhk looks mor lik sora than riku ok. im not being mean becuz this is an awsome theory!!!!!!! why is sora light? becuz he is they keyblade master daa, lol. and he is the light to open the door. and why is riku darkness? becuz he went over to the shadows daa, lol. and he was along with the whole group of bosses that had to do with stoping sora from opening the door. why is bhk twilight? becuz sora ( light ) and riku ( darkness ) will bring the twilight. to me twilight shows that the light and darkness inside ones heart is having a constant battle and you are having a hard time choosing wich side to take. so that means you are in the middle you are for darkness and for light as well. twilightdarkness this theory totaly rox keep it up ok please dont put me down for wat i think about this ok!!!!!!!! keep it up and think more about this ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back