• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if BHK and Sora fused?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster1

Ok this is not a thread about coolness and w/e

Okay b4 reading this you should check my other thread about the twilight shells, most of the info that connects to this is in there

Okay, well BHK and Sora are the main two ppl in my opinion, and Sora has this ability, Trance mode, it is pretty much confirmed that BHK will be in the party, so what if Sora and BHK fused, would they create a truly powerful being because BHK is the cast off of Sora(having to do w/ other theory), would they return to the original form, before BHK was cast off, i dont know when he was cast off, but i think it was when Sora was young, like a child, so this would return him to this form, which i could only predict would be a truly powerful person.

And for the first part of my other theory, if Riku, Sora, and BHK fused the same thing would happen because the are all from the same one being.But if one of all three didnt fuse, you know if only two fuses together then wht would happen to them how much powerful would they get.

And also if all the current keyblade masters fused wht would happen, would they then reach a new type of element, like maybe thats when they have present as a element because they reach a new elemental

Post ur mind ~~Holla Back~~

louis

i don't think sora and BHK are the same person but he might join your party and you could fuse like how sora did with goofy and donald

E

Ecstacy

ok 1. it is called drive mode 2. bhk will not be in the party nomura said he will be playable as in we will play as bhk at some time or another 3. idk that would be like a cheat to me lol. 4. all the keyblade masters fusing together, that is kinda cliche' man and once again a cheat lol. 5. that present thing really doesn't fit as an element. all the "elements" that have been stated are different times of the day so present isn't a time of the day it is a time period. and i just dont think that we will be able to fuse with any of the keyblade masters in kh2. but it is just my opinion.

Brian

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
it is pretty much confirmed that BHK will be in the party,

How?

because BHK is the cast off of Sora(having to do w/ other theory),

The BHK isn't a shell. Shells can't wield keyblade because they lack hearts. You need a strong/pure heart to wield a keyblade. So if the BHK is the shell of Sora how is he wielding a keyblade without a heart? And if Sora is just a heart then why isn't he like Ansem in the beginning of the game.

Sora would need a shell to have a physical appearance just like how Ansem needed Riku's to have his.

would they return to the original form, before BHK was cast off, i dont know when he was cast off, but i think it was when Sora was young, like a child, so this would return him to this form, which i could only predict would be a truly powerful person.

So Sora lost his heart to a heartless when he was little? Or he happened to plunge his heart into Darkness when he was younger?

And for the first part of my other theory, if Riku, Sora, and BHK fused the same thing would happen because the are all from the same one being.

1. Who said 3 people could fuse?
2. How are they all from the same one being?

And also if all the current keyblade masters fused wht would happen, would they then reach a new type of element, like maybe thats when they have present as a element because they reach a new elemental

Who said they would fuse?

KeybladeMaster1

The One He Fears said:
I posted a theory just like this, I compared it to Piccolo fusing with Kame to make the Super-Namek, Kamiccolo. I agree that that would be the uber-fusion to top all others. But I also think Nomura would save it til the end of the game when you face the final boss.

yeah that's exactly what i meant because it would just be a wasted advantage, because in theory that is the superior power, and nothing compares so to have it early on wud be pointless, exactly wht u sed save for the last boss, or bosses if its a series that you have to fight, like you gotta send em there to this new world that isn t always there

~~Holla Back~~

louis

Where did you guys here that BHK was playable and since he is playable that means that something must have happend to sora in the game and that might be the reason that in the 13 points it states something along the lines of kairi going out to save sora and that this time she will fight or something like that

E

Ecstacy

louis said:
Where did you guys here that BHK was playable and since he is playable that means that something must have happend to sora in the game and that might be the reason that in the 13 points it states something along the lines of kairi going out to save sora and that this time she will fight or something like that

actually i think you are talking about when riku said" this time i'll fight" in DD (i think) oh and nomura stated that the bhk was playable in an interview. i will try and find it for you.

KeybladeMaster1

.:KL:. said:
How?

The BHK isn't a shell. Shells can't wield keyblade because they lack hearts. You need a strong/pure heart to wield a keyblade. So if the BHK is the shell of Sora how is he wielding a keyblade without a heart? And if Sora is just a heart then why isn't he like Ansem in the beginning of the game.

Sora would need a shell to have a physical appearance just like how Ansem needed Riku's to have his.

So Sora lost his heart to a heartless when he was little? Or he happened to plunge his heart into Darkness when he was younger?

1. Who said 3 people could fuse?
2. How are they all from the same one being?

Who said they would fuse?

okay well obviously you havnt read my other theory or else you would understand where im coming from and i dont believe present to be a world, at least not how everyone refers to it as one its just a world that comes to be as i stated. and i know that everyone has killed that theory of BHK being a shell but i hav reasons for saying what i said

and so wht if he isnt in your party, why cant he fuse with sora? they say you keep the look of your fuses in cutscenes, so can you explain to me why the cant fuse during a cutscene? or not during battle?

My Present theory sez y he can weild a keyblade, you should check them out. And for Sora losing his heart as a kid, wht i ment by this is cuz hes a shell,remember all to do w/ my other theory, and the shells have there own world,twilight, where they are the in-between version of so tht one part of them being cast off, and being comparable versions of one antoher means they wud be the same age and the cast off part that created him had to have be created when sora too came into existence

~~Holla Back~~

louis

well maybe the won't fuse but BHK and his 3 partners might along side with sora goofy and donald

E

Ecstacy

KeybladeMaster1 said:
okay well obviously you havnt read my other theory or else you would understand where im coming from and i dont believe present to be a world, at least not how everyone refers to it as one its just a world that comes to be as i stated. and i know that everyone has killed that theory of BHK being a shell but i hav reasons for saying what i said

and so wht if he isnt in your party, why cant he fuse with sora? they say you keep the look of your fuses in cutscenes, so can you explain to me why the cant fuse during a cutscene? or not during battle?

My Present theory sez y he can weild a keyblade, you should check them out. And for Sora losing his heart as a kid, wht i ment by this is cuz hes a shell,remember all to do w/ my other theory, and the shells have there own world,twilight, where they are the in-between version of so tht one part of them being cast off, and being comparable versions of one antoher means they wud be the same age and the cast off part that created him had to have be created when sora too came into existence

~~Holla Back~~

i have to say man this is not making any sense. if sora's shell was cast off then why does he still retain a physical form and why hasnt he become a heartless. same goes for kairi and mickey and all the others you have meantioned to be shells. they would all be heartless in the end.

VirusCoreHacker

i think proberly at the end of the game,the gang is fighting ansem,they cant beat him,their bout to give up and sora discovers a new power,fuses wit bhk and smack ansem around

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Reasons that you seem to be making up.

And its obvious you don't understand the 4 realms/worlds. And you also disregard FACT when you say its not a world. ANSEM CONFIRMED IT IN HIS REPORTS.

Who says that you can keep the look in your cutscenes.

And also who said he would fuse with the BHK? Because it was NEVER said he was.

This makes no sense. And its also stupid, retarded, and pointless. And I must break it down.

1. You said the BHK was the shell. Now you are saying Sora is. Which means Sora can't wield a keyblade because he lacks a heart.
2. Shells are in-between versions or Twilight versions of that person. They are that person and they aren't that person period. There is no "versions" when it comes to the shell theory. You need to read up on it.
3. The last part makes no sense.

i have to say man this is not making any sense.

Exactly

KeybladeMaster1

Reasons that you seem to be making up.

And its obvious you don't understand the 4 realms/worlds. And you also disregard FACT when you say its not a world. ANSEM CONFIRMED IT IN HIS REPORTS.

Who says that you can keep the look in your cutscenes.

And also who said he would fuse with the BHK? Because it was NEVER said he was.

This makes no sense. And its also stupid, retarded, and pointless. And I must break it down.

1. You said the BHK was the shell. Now you are saying Sora is. Which means Sora can't wield a keyblade because he lacks a heart.
2. Shells are in-between versions or Twilight versions of that person. They are that person and they aren't that person period. There is no "versions" when it comes to the shell theory. You need to read up on it.
3. The last part makes no sense.

Exactly

Okay, Its a mother-fu cking theory, It does not mean that every fu cking thing in here is right, hell for all we know all this sh it could be wrong but they could be right .

And heres something that ive noticed with ur a ss. U like to use paradoxes to try and prove someone wrong, in a fu cking theory.

And it was said that it continues in a cutscene, its in a report about the demos.

and that last peice of sh it there, I ddnt write it like i say learn to read

~Holla Back Bi tch~~

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KeybladeMaster1 said:
and that last peice of sh it there, I ddnt write it like i say learn to read

So you completly deny saying this:

and being comparable versions of one antoher means they wud be the same age and the cast off part that created him had to have be created when sora too came into existence

You need to learn how to read and get some glasses.

And you say you don't make stuff up >_> SHAME!

:sage:

speaking of all these trios...

isn't it ironic? you have:

sora. kairi. riku. - mickey. donald. goofy. - BHK. friend #1. friend #2.

then you have duos:

sora. kairi - sora. riku. - sora. bhk. - mickey. riku. - bhk. namine. - namine. kairi. - namine. sora.

its a vicious cycle.

wow, that's totaly irrelevant but oh well haha!

KeybladeMaster1

So you completly deny saying this:

You need to learn how to read and get some glasses.

And you say you don't make stuff up >_> SHAME!
umm... u just quoted something completely different thatn from ur other post

And how many times do i hav to say, saying stuff that cud be possible and that go along with the theory, but is not confirmed(like lots of things concerning the game) does not mean im making anything up

~~Holla Back~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back