• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I Know/Need To Know About BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

ok
so i read that BBS for the psp is gonna be like kh2 but with a more similar card base system as COM was....
also, theres three different playable stories right?
and the people from the secret ending r in BBS?
the old dude is "Master Xehabort"?
and i noticed something special about Ven: he has the same bracelet as Roxas, but there's black band surrounding Roxas' as to there's a white band around Ven's
who else noticed that?
and i think nomura saying that ven and roxas looking alike is a coincidence is a lie
T_T
and who is the blue haired one now?
it looks like they dropped "her" name as Aqua...
>.>

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
ok
so i read that BBS for the psp is gonna be like kh2 but with a more similar card base system as COM was....
also, theres three different playable stories right?
and the people from the secret ending r in BBS?
the old dude is "Master Xehabort"?
and i noticed something special about Ven: he has the same bracelet as Roxas, but there's black band surrounding Roxas' as to there's a white band around Ven's
who else noticed that?
and i think nomura saying that ven and roxas looking alike is a coincidence is a lie
T_T
and who is the blue haired one now?
it looks like they dropped "her" name as Aqua...
>.>

That has all been stated and noticed before, I'm sorry...XD

Most of them are good observations, btw...just you're not the first to have thought of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back