• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What highlights the game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I really love the big worlds, and how hard it is to look for the treasures. The treasures really felt like treasures because you really had to search for them. And Riku's Character Development.

Although I'm STILL REALLY CONFUSED about the Realm of Sleep. Did they really time travel or what? My head hurts.

they really did travel back in time in the beginning(though yen sid's magic deaged them), as being on a world at the moment it falls into darkness is otherwise the only way to enter the realm of sleep. Yen Sid immediately afterwards brought them back. What really gets me is they should've kept their bodies in the Tower.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The highlight of this game is definitely flowmotion and the number of combos you can link in battle. Between flowmotion, commands, and dream eater link ups; I'd have to say you got a pretty big arsenal of attacks.

The music is great, but most is rehashed (as usual) and the TWEWY x Kingdom Hearts music is only fan service. (but still great!)

I'd have to say the graphics are highly improved from previous handheld titles (especially 358/2 Day, but also BBS) which makes it really appealing. Using stereographic technology with Kingdom Hearts really has made it a new playing experience even with the similar gameplay mechanics from previous games. The depth used and the vastness of worlds creates an eye opening illusion that promotes satisfaction while playing. Unfortunately this will be the first and last Kingdom Hearts game to utilize this technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back