• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHluver

I'm playing Final Fantasy VII.... But besides that, I'm going through KH on expert and I beat the game for one of my friends. But when KH2 does come out, I'm going to die of happiness ^-^ Also, someone else in this forum gave me a great idea to make a KH2 cake and I just might have to do that >w<

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Vincent666 said:
Sweet. I've got a timer on my cellphone that has a KH2 wallpaper of Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, and Namine, and it's actually ticking the days, hours, and minutes til' the arrival of KH2!

Where did you get that from? I want the pic timmer thing too.

Anywayz..I've been listen to Jpop a lot. Coming to this website and playing COM. Nice job on the steel though, that is so funny.

g4tv

lol me to. my mall is to small to have security so it was a peice of cake to grab

Dark_Keybearer

rofl.... i could totally see u running out of a mall with the cutout... and a bunch of fat guys running after you... nice.

Well, i just get on the forums, try not to spoil myself, and make KH2 sigs.... i don't have that much to do, thought :( maybe i should go to my local gamestop.... XD

ChaosChristianus

I've been beating up noobs in my town that dont know a thing about anything....other than that I just search and search for pics from KH2......I also managed to go out a few times with my girlfriend but that was more of a distraction to not think about KH2............I one sad Mexican........

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
I haven't done anything as exciting as some of you. I just sit at home and watch stuff for it on the computer. And when I am not near anything that could have to do with KH I talk about it and annoy people. I plan on goign to game stores and seeing if I can have any of the pretty posters. Probably I won't be able too, but places have been nice enough to give me free huge cutouts and posters before!

Sora_aroS

i was gonna do that but my mom was behind me..wow...ur crazy but thats crazy i say ur the number 1 KH fan next 2 me..i actually but another kingdom hearts game so that i have 2 and it feels like kingdom hearts 2..but i forgot about the data thats was on it..have u ever tried standing still as a heartless..its so much fun =) or i just watch G4TV and wait for a commercial.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
Neo Nobody: I had a friend make it and he downloaded it into his cell and then send it to me so it's now a wallpaper...^^ And the timer is just one of the perks on my cell.

Krono: Your fanart is aweeesommme...!

<Marluxia>: Thanx.

Sora aroS: I'm as crazy as that guy over there with a straight jacket on... *shifty eyes*

Bmd3287

playing dragon quest 8. makes me completely forget about KH2, till I look up from the TV and see the KH2 poster above it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back