• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happens whin kh2 comes out in the us

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

poo

i mean what happens dose every body not come to the forums tell about a week and then start looking for kh3 or will the website shut down or will people come on and ask about the game if you think about itwhat would happen.... dont flame me and till you really think about it :confused:

Heero

Everyone will probably be off for a while enless they need help or they beat the game.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Blackblood said:
This has been made before. I won't saying except, prepare for some major flamege.
Then shut it, and quit spamming. You know when KH2 comes out, there are other people who go to the other forums like forum insanity or general discussion. And just becuase KH2 comes out doesn't mean people won't visit this site. The only conclusions that I can think of for this site to close down is if the owner can't pay anymore, or if no one visits the site. Very unlikely though.

Ansem/Sephy

Weird, huh . . . What will happen. Do we sit around the computer praying that there might be a third one . . . Do we kidnap TN and say, "You've got two weeks to make another smash-hit KH game with limited resources . . . okay . . . get started . . ."

I would say sorry for the double post but that seems insincere . . .

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Well, I'll say g'bye to the forums for like 3 months cuz I'll be playing KH over, and over and over....and who knows, maybe thast'll be how long it's gonna take me to beat it......

THEN!~
Hello to the forums again then I'll post threads trying to figure out the deeper meaning in KH2 and unlock mysteries....

King Sora

knowing some of the true die-hard kh2 fans they'll be on the forums probably after the the 2nd or 3rd day, when they have already beaten it. More than likely i'll be playing the game when it comes out. The forums will still have people in it though, in case they did not pre order the game or didn't get a chance to buy it. I doubt it'll slowly die down and dissipate

When it comes out in Japan i'll probably just stay off of these forums because i know there will be major spoilers about the plot, which i'll probably end up reading. I just cannot wait for more videos to show up online and stuff.

Nemesis

the thing i figure its gonna happen like this. first off.. in about I say at the earliest in... 2 weeks. people who download it and have modded PS2's(or powerful computers, ive heard it can be done, never seen it) will be online trying to spoil it for others. well some of them. some will ask for translations, others will compare with other players to see who is the pwnage. many spoiler threads will be made for those who either are a)japanese and acctually own the game,(including importing) and b) those who pirate the game and are playing it illegaly from whereever in the world they are.

that is just a prelude for what the site will look like come March. people will hit up the site each and every day checking story synopisis's, stat comparisons, and other fun little doo-dads that have been theroized over the 3-4 long years that we have been waiting. after we all beat KH2.. im not sure. this site just may die. it would be a shame, but it could happen.

now the real question is, in what group are you? i know myself, i plan to download the game ASAP. Im a pirate, no question. I WILL buy the game( I allready have my copy prepaid at my local EB) but i dont want to wait for March patiently. BUT i cant understand a word of japanese. I would be playing the game blindfolded. its the trade off. I do intend to learn japanese, but I havnt learned it yet, and i cant hope to learn it by December 22.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
poo said:
i mean what happens dose every body not come to the forums tell about a week and then start looking for kh3 or will the website shut down or will people come on and ask about the game if you think about itwhat would happen.... dont flame me and till you really think about it :confused:

Well, we won't have to question any of that for while, especially since KH2 isn't coming out in the U.S until the end of 2006( maybe it's not going to come out in the U.S at all, who knows).

Relik

What will happen, what will happen? I've got a few scenerios of what could happen. 1) I'm thinking that since so many people are waiting in anticipation for this game that the moment they hold it in their hands, there heads will explode from being overjoyed and thus being dead will not allow them to play the game. 2) After purchasing the game they go all go to their homes and unwrap the game and open to find no game in there b/c this KH2 game coming to every other country except Japan was a prank, then they cry themselves to sleep cursing TN for the rest of their lives 3) Play the game and discuss it in the forum's, and come up with pointless theories about a KH3 and then complain about how long it will take for the game to come out. 4) Play the game and go about their daily lives leaving all of this behind.

Far fetched, sure. Plausible, of course. I know I'll be trembling in joyous wonderment as to the future of a website and the hundreds of people that I don't know.

Nemesis

Relik said:
What will happen, what will happen? I've got a few scenerios of what could happen. 1) I'm thinking that since so many people are waiting in anticipation for this game that the moment they hold it in their hands, there heads will explode from being overjoyed and thus being dead will not allow them to play the game. 2) After purchasing the game they go all go to their homes and unwrap the game and open to find no game in there b/c this KH2 game coming to every other country except Japan was a prank, then they cry themselves to sleep cursing TN for the rest of their lives 3) Play the game and discuss it in the forum's, and come up with pointless theories about a KH3 and then complain about how long it will take for the game to come out. 4) Play the game and go about their daily lives leaving all of this behind.

Far fetched, sure. Plausible, of course. I know I'll be trembling in joyous wonderment as to the future of a website and the hundreds of people that I don't know.

lol. your sense of humor is indeed a awsome thing. I was talking about the site specifically, but what you said was better.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'll be gone for about a week. Which my g/f and I will play it. Making sure we beat every inch of the game, from all the secrets to whatever needs to be collected. Beat it again. And then enjoy the fact that we did it. I'm only here now for spoilers, I need to know BHK name and origin. That's the only thing I can't wait for.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Blackblood said:
This has been made before. I won't saying except, prepare for some major flamege.

SPAM. spamspamapmsoneoneoneoneoen!1111

VirusCoreHacker said:
i was really thinkin bout that too,but i hav a head ache,so im just gonna say nuthin

What was the point in replying if you were just going to say nothing.. ?

Ansem/Sephy said:
I feel . . . I feel like flaming you . . . but, man . . . I'm just so lazy . . .

Of everyone here, you take the cake.

forthisyoudie.jpg

To all of you who spammed and told the author you'd flame him/her: So what if the topic was done before? Does that give you the right to spam and post off topic? And another thing, this is not a release date thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back