• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happened!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
no,im glad this wat brought up,wat the heck happened with the hb scene were the 5 org members appear on that yellow castle part of hb,then sora fights neoshadows then jumps at the org member??THAT PART WAS AWSOME!!
aand also when donald gets frozen,and the king saves sora and comp.??oh well,but that bugged me

Joe

Bronze Member
Wait a second the king saved Sora and the gang in Tiwlight Town

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
They took out a lot of stuff. I think it was probably because of a sudden plot change. Here's some of the things I remember that didn't make the cut:

*The scene where Roxas chases the nobody through the city and the nobody disappears through a building

*The alternate Axel duel- in this version Roxas pulls out his keyblades first and I think Axel shouts something like 'What are you doing!'. That's when the flames circle them.

*Roxas having a drive bar that gives him access to duel wielding. This was obviously the original way on how Sora got Valor form and the Oathkeeper was most likely the default blade for Valor instead of Star Seeker.

*Wyverns and Behemoths in the 1000 heartless battle. This was obviously the full version of the battle and was probably going to have Donald and Goofy assist you since they charge with Sora. Personally this uncut version would've made the battle epic.

*Sora charging and jumping to attack the unknown in Hollow Bastion Castle. It was probably Xemnas he was attacking.

*Sora confronting Xemnas then Xemnas pulls off his hood. Sora looks in shock and says 'It can't be'. This was very recent, I was surprised this wasn't in the cut, but I guess they wanted Mickey to do all the explaining.

*Donald shooting himself with a blizzard spell. I think this one is just more of a deleted scene than an altered scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back