• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happened to Neverland?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
First off someone correct me if the summon charms are actually different from the summen gems and are not the survivors of a world lost to darkness.

As we all know Peter Pan was a summon in KH2 possibly meaning that Neverland was somehow lost. Now with Neverland a confirmed world in Days, is it possible that the Organization had a part in that world being lost?

Apollo

Silver Member
First off someone correct me if the summon charms are actually different from the summen gems and are not the survivors of a world lost to darkness.

As we all know Peter Pan was a summon in KH2 possibly meaning that Neverland was somehow lost. Now with Neverland a confirmed world in Days, is it possible that the Organization had a part in that world being lost?

I always thought so.

That seems possible.

Muse

you look atrocious
Genie was a summon too.
Does that mean his world was lost too?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Neverland was destroyed? When did this happen? During 358/2 Days somehow? Somehow I don`t think it was destroyed. I mean the world doesn`t have to be destroyed for the character to be a summon.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think that(in the translated scan of Hook) he gasp and says something like " not another heartless" as in he doesnt want to be affiliated with them anymore..No Heartless in Neverland no reason to go back. but I dont think the world was destroyed.

Apollo

Silver Member
possible, i guess. but wat about genie in both kh1 and kh2? he was never lost. and tinkerbell was in kh1, so i'm positive neverland is safe.

Tinkerbell, and Genie were a gift from their homeworlds.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah, but in KH1 Genie and Tinker Bell were never gems, they just got told to travel with Sora. That could also mean that charms are different from gems and that they just call the character from wherever they are and not from the gem/charm.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Genie's world is clearly not destroyed in KHI or KHII, same with Tinker Bell. It's possible to be a summon and not have a destroyed world.

Apollo

Silver Member
true, but in kh2 u got a charm to summon genie, so that would mean charms=/=world in darkness like the gems did right?

Not really. I doubt Noruma would make a whole new item to differ between gifts, and WID characters. I bet he really never even thought of the connection.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
true, but in kh2 u got a charm to summon genie, so that would mean charms=/=world in darkness like the gems did right?
Is this =/= supposed mean not like gems are different from charms? Cause that's what I started thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back