• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want changed in kh3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketgirl9116

silent one said:
they're is a girl keyblader in KH3 and she uses Riku's Keyblade lol

how can u tell when there faces are covered in like, metal and stuff 0.0
and what i mean is that she should have some connection with Sora XP

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
lv_kh0720 said:
-Get more Disney, give em greater roles please
-more pwning RC
-More sudden twist, this means better story! (^ ^)
-more cool original characters

Yeah man the only part where I was really going awsome Riku and kairi and being on the edge of my seat cause of pure joy was when I first got it and at the very end, they need more storyline cutscenes in kh3!

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Hm... i want the reaction commands to stay and the drives.... but I want a deeper story... something that makes me cry at the end (like KH... heehee... eh...) I want some BETTER disney worlds and mayb Zidane from FFXI to be in it.... i liked him. He had a monkey tail and monkies rule! Plus he's kinda like a Nobody sense he was orginally supposed to be an "empty vessel". So it could go with the story

Ansem/Sephy

Better voice acting for Sephiroth (maybe Lance Bass) and Aerith, more elaborate, challenging levels, a darker background like in KHI, a good, unique villain (not that i don't love Xehanort in all his forms, but someone new wouldn't hurt), and THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a new main character, someone new to adventure, a dreamer, like Sora used to be. Y' know? A fresh start.

shadows rise

Able to play with two keyblades, without using a drive. Take out all those commands to make the game harder. More heartless, like behemoths, ect .

Ansem/Sephy

^More heartless definitely! I miss those things in KH2. Durn Nobodies ... but if they take those away, which they kinda have to (i would think) now, then we'll see more Heartless, granted they don't add ANOTHER enemy.

Oh, and i want it to get closer to the root-themes of the original, light and dark, betrayal ... that dramatic stuff.

SH_Brat

I would like them to change the graphics. Just the graphics because they weren't paying attention to some of what they could have done and I felt like I was in a cartoon/anime. I would also like them to pay attention to what they are doing in the storyline. With a keen eye for detail, one game prevails. On the next Kingdom Hearts.

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Most of the voice acting is better than in other video games, simply because they are genuine actors. If you compare the voice acting of KH and KH2 to a game like Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time, you can hear the difference clearly. I think the problem lies in the voice not quite matching the character, rather than the acting talent.

Awards
Definitely take out Atlantica and 100 Acre woods.

Also, put it from Riku's POV, I'm getting a little sick of Sora.

Red XIII, yo.

Zell's funny too. :D Chicken-wuss! :D I can just see it now:

Zell: Hey Squall, wanna spar? *fists punch the air*

Leon: ...don't call me that.

Zell: Aw, come on!

Leon: ....

trinitysora

KH2 MULTI PLAYER

co op mode where friends play the story whit you like someone goofy ro donald

longer story

a city whith normal people

new secret bosses

more ff characters

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
NobodyImportant said:
Definitely take out Atlantica and 100 Acre woods.

Also, put it from Riku's POV, I'm getting a little sick of Sora.

Red XIII, yo.

Zell's funny too. :D Chicken-wuss! :D I can just see it now:

Zell: Hey Squall, wanna spar? *fists punch the air*

Leon: ...don't call me that.

Zell: Aw, come on!

Leon: ....

Yeah zell! put in Rinoa too! I laughed soo hard when roxas when running and seifer calle dhim achiken wuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back