• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Golden Sitar

Yeah, I think Kairi fell short in character development. In KH2, I saw her more as a plot device rather than an interesting character, despite that she had some potential to grow, in my opinion. So here's to hoping that if she is in any future games, that she won't be all damsel-in-distress-y. :3

Aqua's battle style is fierce. <3 Which is why I think a TAV battle for fun would be pretty epic to watch - because of their battle styles.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
She does much more outside that fight and it wasn't a little. Terra didn't do so much either.
But we'll have to wait for the game to find out.

The Golden Sitar

I have to admit that Belle was a pretty awesome PoH when she elbowed Xaldin away, though. xD

I think I'd like to see an Aqua vs Terra fight the most. But Ven vs Aqua would be pretty interesting, too.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Or everyone for themselves. I can't really imagine that though, since one has to break up the fight.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
We've mainly seen Ven and Terra but maybe Aqua will do good. It doesnt seem like she has an exciting story.

Ven-Memories,Roxas
Terra-MX
Aqua-???

The only thing I can think of is the RoS but also Ven is supposely in the RoA.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The only other thing I could think of is Xion... which isn't true, since that would mean Aqua would have a connection to Kairi.

DarkSoldierXeric

If we actually get to see them fight, I think it'll be because of Terra using the darkness MX supposedly gave him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only other thing I could think of is Xion... which isn't true, since that would mean Aqua would have a connection to Kairi.

Assuming Xion has a connection to Kairi beyond being affected by Sora's Memories. Since that, you know, would leave Xion related to Sora, and not to Kairi, and hence, only related to Aqua as far as the girls go.
Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back