• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Do You Think Will Happen....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Blade

what do u think will happen in the future if there r no more heartless and ansem.........what do u think sora goofy mickey kairi and everyone else will do with the rest of there lifes

InvadeZim5

i would think that if they moved into Disney castle, mickey would appoint them to be his advisors

CidHighwind

i dont think theyll ever obtain such purity of no heartless because if somebody evil/misguided finds ansems report theyll try to take over what ansem was doing

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm.... hard to say. I would like all of them to stay friends because if it ends the island kids and the disney people will never see each other again i would be depressed. I like the living in the castle idea :D :D yeah yeah!

Wrath of Roxas

I think they will move to Disney Castle.....But Sora Kairi and Riku have had so many memories of their island they might not want to live in the castle......

kthundercat

no offense, but the whole them moving to the castle and becoming kings and queens is just a smidge to Narnia for me thank you very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back