• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think will be cloud's role in KH2?

• Thread starter Onewingedangel6
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onewingedangel6

yeah what if they had like a combo attack together like auron and sora that would b awsome!!!!!!!!!

O

Onewingedangel6

yeah cause in the first one he was searching for his light maybe he found it or something i dunno

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
probably the same as the last one killing sephroth that is his goal and he couldn't do it in the last one so he will keep trying

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
A filler character who helps so much of getting rid of the enemies. Cloud and Squall (his name should be that now, since HB is no longer controlled by the forces of evil) take on an army of heartless that are attacking another community, and meet up wioth Sora later to help him fight the big "door-protecting-monster" and takes it on while Sora and his gang continue on to fight the major final boss. LOL

O

Onewingedangel6

kaizer21 said:
A filler character who helps so much of getting rid of the enemies. Cloud and Squall (his name should be that now, since HB is no longer controlled by the forces of evil) take on an army of heartless that are attacking another community, and meet up wioth Sora later to help him fight the big "door-protecting-monster" and takes it on while Sora and his gang continue on to fight the major final boss. LOL

that would be AWSOME

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I think Cloud has a good possibilty of being a party memeber. In the S-E party trailer he is with squall fighting nobodies, in the valley of Hollow Bastion (!) IF Cloud has returned to Hollow Bastion, He should be a party member. As for the Co-op move, how about Limit Break! Sora and Cloud do some flashy co-op move, the the followup reaction attacks could be Cross-Slash, Blade Beam and Finishing Touh. How does that sound?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Rick Mulluns said:
One thing: What makes you thing Cloud will be in K.H. 2?

the trailer at the Square Party showed him and Squall fighting Nobodys. also he is in his Advent Children clothes now. cant wait to see it. lol

odysseus08

UnkownSora21 said:
the trailer at the Square Party showed him and Squall fighting Nobodys. also he is in his Advent Children clothes now. cant wait to see it. lol

I can't wait to the that scene either!!! I was hoping for a scene like this and my dream came true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back