• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Do You Think it Means?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I just beat KHII, and of course without getting the secret ending. So I just spoiled it for myself and checked Youtube.

Anyway, besides the speculation that there will be a KHIII.....what do you think that Secret Ending met? And I noticed one of the Keyblades in the ground was the Souleater. Surely that was Riku? And the original keyblade was there, too. That could have been Sora's.
And not to sound perverted, but one of the three people there had "bumps" on their armor. Suggesting that it was a girl.

I guess if I beat the game I'll see the ending without the japanese kanji. But the ending looked like it really means something big.

I think it greatly points to the idea of a KHIII. Especially since at the end of beating KHII....and watching the credits....you see a scene where Kairi brings Sora and Riku a note from Mickey.

If they would have shared what was on that note instead of leaving us confused, it wouldn't be much of a cliffhanger nor help the suggestion of a KHIII.

Anyway, the point of this thread is to discuss the Secret Ending, not KHIII (rumored)
Of course you can talk about it, but at least try to link the Secret Ending and KHI/CoM/KHII with your post.

Here is the link to the Secret Ending. It doesnt have Subtitles. But the images say alot.

Secret Ending

Yeah so again.
What Do You Think it Means?

(By the way, sorry if this doesnt belong here. I just thought that some people would rather wait to see the Secret Ending once they completely beat KHII themselves.)

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
yes, verything about the secret ending belongs in the spoiler forum, at least until the people in europe get kh2. now then, nomura said that keyblade war refered to a war between keyblades so that hinits at one phrase

memories of xehanort most likely refersto the memories that xehanort had before he lost them(before he met ansem).
another theory ive heard is that it refers to xehanort anagrams
memories of another x
memories of no heart x
both of these refer to the memories of another nobod, i personoly think its zexion, but it could be anyone, from xenas to namine

the lost two could be anything, possibly namine and roxas, possibly larxene and marluxia, who betrayed the org.

gtg, ill edit this later

Roxas

I think that birth began by sleep is Sora waking from the pod and there is already a theory section so this is needless.

Xander748

Nomura has stated that the three are new characters, but one of the three is linked to Sora. Also, it's not the soul eater, it's a keyblade called "Way to Dawn."

I have no idea what it means and I'm not going to speculate without further knowledge.

Chancifer

Xander748 said:
Nomura has stated that the three are new characters, but one of the three is linked to Sora. Also, it's not the soul eater, it's a keyblade called "Way to Dawn."

I have no idea what it means and I'm not going to speculate without further knowledge.

actually, it is called soul eater too. im not sure where i saw it, but it was in kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back