• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think about the secret ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Personally, I'm suprised! All my theories just went up in flames. They were nothing compared to this video. I'm happy I watched it, but I want to do it myself to get sound. Still theories went up in flames...:glare:

Gagne387

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah the video was awesome it was completely different then what I thought it was going to be. I had to throw out all my theories on the game to was not at all expecting this lol.

stripes

I still don't understand some things like this new guy who looks like Roxas. Then that guy who looks RIKU! And this new guy, where's Sora? Was that Sora? Its so many questions that are just driving me insane

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
OMG THIS WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I WAS THINKING!
The bald guy is ew! and when he separated into two and his other self turned into the dark knight thing that looks like riku's darkness outfit i was like WOAH WTF!?
But god the fighting was so fast its hard to catch everything!!! it was so speedy and i was so spastic i kept having to pause to see who was attacking whom! and and the blue haired girl through me off, she looks a little bit like kairi except with blue eyes and blue hair and some difference if facial features. OMG I WAS REALLY THROWN OFF WHEN THAT BOY WHO GOT FROZEN LOOKED LIKE ROXAS! That part where Xenanort or whoever that bald guy is grabbed the Roxas look alike by the back of the head in midair and then froze him alive made me feel really scared/creeped out and very sad kinda like i wanted to cry for some reason. And the knight who we all thought looked like sora really isn't sora at all so heheh.....but he kicks ass I was spazzing when he looked all cool and then his arm started freezing and he looked pissed, especially at the end when his eyes turned yellow and he looked like he was turning into something!!! holy shiz aaaaaah it was awsome!!! but i am so confused....especially when mickey mouse showed up....wtf, but I LOVED IT! The music doesn't match though, can't you see im spastic!?

KingofKH

the creator even said sora wasn't in it but look at the interview from "Another Report" on ultimania or kh-vids.net and think of that and for the person who looked like riku that was girl so it cant be riku
but the one that looked like roxas that totlally surprised me

KingofKH

wait a minute what about the message mickey sent riku kairi and sora at the end of the credits from kh2 maybe this is what he wanted to telll them

Member XIV

MAJOR THEORY!!
The tough looking guy resembles Leon, the one with spikey brown hair, not the girl or the forzen guy that looks like Roxas. Think about it, Mickey did know Leon before Sora came into the picture and why does Leon know so much about the keyblade. Plus Nomura said that one of the knights is a character we've seen in Kingdom Hearts.

stripes

But that could of meant the guy who looks like Roxas. We don't know. And I don't think its Leon. Yeah mickey might of known Leon before Sora, and he might know alot of things about keyblades, but that could come from anywhere, he did spent a lot of time at Ansem's place in KH2. Idk its confusing!

jovjo003

Okay, since the ending from KH2 and the new one from the final mix are one BIG movie clip, what happend with the keyblades of Sora, Riku, and Kairi/Mickey? The intro with the knights runnings showed them with only one keyblade on them instead of two. Was that an error on Nomura's part???

stripes

Uh no. Nomura said that most of the old characters weren't going to be in this clip, one old rest new. I mean he proved his point with saying that...We can't figure out who's old and who's freaking new.

Curse you Nomura for this hard thinking!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
My thoughts right off the bat? The next KH game is going to be dealing with Time Travel. We already know that the Secret Video takes place in the past, but it's meant to confuse us with things that make us think it takes place in the future (ie. Mickey being there). How could Mickey be there if that event takes place in the past? Time Travel.

Secondly, the Knight that "Looks like Sora", I think it's Xehanort. Everyone's saying that the Bald GUy might be Xehanort because of his jacket, but one thing I have yet to see people comment on is the fact that we clearly see the Knights eyes begin to burn and glow yellow. Who's the only person we know that had yellow eyes? Xehanort. Who has an enigmatic past? Xehanort. Who's everyone theorizing is secretly a Keyblade Weilder? Xehanort

Hmm, glowing yellow eyes, keyblade, mysterious cataclismic event taking place in the past? Sounds like something that could be Xehanort

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
My thoughts right off the bat? The next KH game is going to be dealing with Time Travel. We already know that the Secret Video takes place in the past, but it's meant to confuse us with things that make us think it takes place in the future (ie. Mickey being there). How could Mickey be there if that event takes place in the past? Time Travel.

Secondly, the Knight that "Looks like Sora", I think it's Xehanort. Everyone's saying that the Bald GUy might be Xehanort because of his jacket, but one thing I have yet to see people comment on is the fact that we clearly see the Knights eyes begin to burn and glow yellow. Who's the only person we know that had yellow eyes? Xehanort. Who has an enigmatic past? Xehanort. Who's everyone theorizing is secretly a Keyblade Weilder? Xehanort

Hmm, glowing yellow eyes, keyblade, mysterious cataclismic event taking place in the past? Sounds like something that could be Xehanort

That could very well be true, but to be fair, the old man had yellow/orange eyes as well. But the yellow eye thing does interest me; the knight's eyes turned yellow after the old man made the blue moon appear, as if a transformation was occuring. Do you think this could have something to do with the third enemy? "Chasers" perhaps?

Despite destroying some possible theories, this video is definitely going to spark some new ones! This is going to be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back