• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think about Dusk?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o_O I havent gotten that far in the theory.

Ok from watching the trailers I have concluded they are made from bubbles o.o' When Sora destroys one it bursts into multiple Bubble things.

As you know Vexen created a Riku Replica by observing Riku. So the Org has been studying themselves and Heartless and Hearts. Then the Org makes the Dusk. There you go (its 3:30 am where I am at o.o)

And the soul theory is bull.

A

Audo

Arent the little ones just called Dusks? Kinda like the shadow heartless. I never knew about this head thing does anyone have a link or something?

dark_riku05

Actually, I'm with the soul thing. This would link to the BHK = part of Sora theory where BHK is part of Sora's being (whether it's mind soul or body we don;t know), but if it IS the soul theory, are the minds and bodies the unknowns? Just a theory (attached to two others :p)

Dorak

Someone probaloly already said this but...... I think that a heartless is the embodiement of the darkness in a persons heart. When a heartless takes your heart, the only thing thats left is your body and soul. Thats what i think Dusk are. You could also call them Shells, nobodys, or Nonexisent Ones. The only thing with Dusk is that the body and soul are weak , thats why dusk look different than the members of the organizinetion, and why they are some much weaker. Just a theory. No real proof to back it up, so give me your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back