• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you people think the keyblade would look like without a keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiamanz

it'll be the same it wont change and even if it were to be removed it would probibly disapear until sora calls it back to attach the chain on it or else i think it wont reapear.

Mickey Killer

Alright, it's like this. There are many other keyblades in the past. THE PAST. For some reason or another, they were turned into keychains.

The Kingdom Key is a universal key, so to speak, and attaching a keychain to it brings out that particular keyblade.

seb0910

kingdom key is not a chain, they just use it as a chain so you can put the keyblade back to its default form. without a chain, it would look like kingdom key. end of story.

NiteHawk

Alright, it's like this. There are many other keyblades in the past. THE PAST. For some reason or another, they were turned into keychains.

The Kingdom Key is a universal key, so to speak, and attaching a keychain to it brings out that particular keyblade.
There's really no evidence to support that...

T

Tyler Durden

There is no thread like this for a reason. Becuase if it didn't have a keychain it would look like the keyblade just with out the keychain real simple and I do think that it has to have a keychain so it wouldn't really make sense to really make this not trying to be mean. But it really does look the same and it would probably be the same with attacks and all that other stuff really.

Arrogance. This is a valid question being asked, and you have no right to dismiss it. And then answer the question. You can't dismiss a question then answer it in the same paragraph.

A

Ansem

absolutly nothin. the keyblade would not exist without the keychain.
and rikus keyblade, heart unlocker, did have a keychain.

I

The Show Must Go On

i bet you twenty munny it would soo too exist without a keychain. the keychains just make it change form. why doesn't any one understand that? there is only ONE keyblade (besides rikus and kingmickeys) not fifteen billion ones just waiting to be summoned. like i said before, kingdom key is pretty much simply the keyblade's default mode. more than likely, if you took off the keychain, it would just revert back to that state. also, why do you think that the keychains can exist without being attached to the keyblade, huh? yeah, thats what i thought.

riku's keyblade did have a keychain, thats how it was the souleater/ way to dawn. more than likely, since it was riku, i dun think it would be able to become the kingdom key...

T

Tyler Durden

the one that Sora used to free Kairi's heart did NOT have a keychain.:thumbdown:

the king mickey

i bet you twenty munny it would soo too exist without a keychain. the keychains just make it change form. why doesn't any one understand that? there is only ONE keyblade (besides rikus and kingmickeys) not fifteen billion ones just waiting to be summoned. like i said before, kingdom key is pretty much simply the keyblade's default mode. more than likely, if you took off the keychain, it would just revert back to that state. also, why do you think that the keychains can exist without being attached to the keyblade, huh? yeah, thats what i thought.

riku's keyblade did have a keychain, thats how it was the souleater/ way to dawn. more than likely, since it was riku, i dun think it would be able to become the kingdom key...

yeah i am with the theory that if you take it away it is kingdom key

but how do you explain the 100 keyblades in the secret ending of 2?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I'll use Sora's as an example.

If you took away the keychain, it would just stay as the Kingdom Key. Have you ever bought an upgrade disc for a PC game? The discs are like the keychains. The keychains add too it and change its looks, but that's all.

Soraroxrikusux05

who really cares the chain is never gonna come off who thought of this thread anyways man we're running out of good topics we need some more info on the next KH game

:Sora:

It wouldn't look that different.
I think it would look...uhm...less-cool? Its not that big of a difference in my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back