• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you hope for the Master of Masters as an antagonist in the next arc?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
What I hope for the Master of Masters as an antagonist is that he is more than just a guy who wants to make the world a better place by destroying the darkness. I want him to be a character who wants to have fun and mess with his enemies like an evil version of Spider-Man or similar to King Andrias from Amphibia with a mixture of Emperor Belos from the Owl House. Knowing his nature so far, he's just a guy who wants to take a break in the war of light and darkness since he's seen a lot of tragedy in his childhood that even cost a lot of lifetimes to defeat the darkness.

Because what I learned in the X Back Cover is he is also your ordinary uncle who just wants the best for his apprentices. Yes, he admits that he manipulated them with doubts in order to help them achieve their goal, but come on what about that scene where he is making fun of Aced alongside his apprentices for wearing a bear mask just because he is scary for trying to harm a Chirithy? Is he a psychopath or an insane lunatic that will do whatever it takes to destroy the darkness that will cost a lot of lifetimes and include his apprentices to be a part of something bigger?

Compared to Master Xehanort and his other selves. What are your hopes for his role as an antagonist alongside his apprentices?

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Master of Masters having a tragic backstory where everyone he cares about is killed by the Darkness. Master of Masters losing his sense of morals to get revenge against the Darkness showing that the Light can be just as evil as Darkness.

Would love to see a new type of enemy, beings of light (controlled by MoM) and the Master of Masters manipulating characters such as Aqua to join his side to destroying the Darkness. Master of Masters can see into the future so that makes him extremely dangerous in any conversation, he can see conversations that have gone wrong & plan for the best path to manipulating someone.

Chie

Awards
Tetsuya Nomura. Author-as-demiurge. Guy who has fashioned the narrative of reality to position himself as the adult with absolute power, but is like a child at heart. Absolute pride. Weirdo guy.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I want him to hardly be an antagonist at all, at least in a way that's readily apparent. It'd be nice if he established a somewhat amicable repoir with SDG, coming off as more strange and kooky than malevolent. I could see him making appearances in multiple worlds, just kinda fucking around seemingly instead of doing anything important.

- playing some arcade game and getting a high score in Wreck it Ralph, leaving "MOM" at the top of the leaderboard
- chilling and listening to a band perform in Coco
- taking a speeder bike for a random joyride in Star Wars

I want him to match Sora's joyful curiosity in each world, only for his darker machinations that come later to arrive as a complete shock for our heroes, who have believed Xigbar to be the more apparent big bad.

Back