• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do u think about..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I think doctors should not allow them to have an abortion. But If they don't have the abortion they would probably give their babies away to some orphanatium ( don't know If I spelled it right ) I just say that the girls should be more aware of their actions and start getting condoms.

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
Believe it or not,abortion is somewhat LEGAL here in China.

My mom once had a friend who was pregnant.The only problem was that she was kinda OLD,so it would totally make it hard for her to bare the child.Her doctor,who was Chinese,actually advice her to "ABORT" the child for her safety.She strongly said "NO!" And cause of that,some doctors and nurses actually laughed at her,cause she won't abort her child.After some months,her baby was born.That baby was very special,cause it cost my mom's friend almost half a million dollars just to get the her out!!!

Now as you see,doctors her in China strongly advice abortion to those women who would have problem giving birth.While those will-be-mothers are brave enough to risked their lives for their children!

Abortion is a bad thing.Think of those poor children being abort for no meaningful reasons.We should pity them cause they were never loved by their parents.They are victims of people who care for nothing.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
zhara_marie said:
Believe it or not,abortion is somewhat LEGAL here in China.

My mom once had a friend who was pregnant.The only problem was that she was kinda OLD,so it would totally make it hard for her to bare the child.Her doctor,who was Chinese,actually advice her to "ABORT" the child for her safety.She strongly said "NO!" And cause of that,some doctors and nurses actually laughed at her,cause she won't abort her child.After some months,her baby was born.That baby was very special,cause it cost my mom's friend almost half a million dollars just to get the her out!!!

Now as you see,doctors her in China strongly advice abortion to those women who would have problem giving birth.While those will-be-mothers are brave enough to risked their lives for their children!

Abortion is a bad thing.Think of those poor children being abort for no meaningful reasons.We should pity them cause they were never loved by their parents.They are victims of people who care for nothing.

That's sad, I mean the doctors laughing at her just because she didn't want to have an abortion even knowing that she could have complications, which brings me to my point......women should be more aware of their actions.

K

kairi's will

ok i jus think abortions suc. if u don't want 2 hav a baby dan don't go foolin around

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I don't think the woman will loose her life in abortion..I believe it's only the baby.

I'm personally against abortions. :/ Yes, even if you are raped. <-< It's killing a child, fetus or not. And I believe it's not illegal in the US..yet..seeing how abortions happen often.

As for fooling around, then you should have used protection. Even though everyone knows that no matter what the protection is there is still a chance. Abstinence is fullproof though, against pregnancy and STD's. <-<

I may disagree with it, but I won't condemn the women if they get an abortion. It is their choice, just like I don't like the idea of sex before marriage, but I won't condemn those who do have sex before marriage.

Phenomenon X

How good of you.

K, basically i think abortion is wrong, coz its killin a fetus that could grow into a baby. As for the young girls getting pregnant, unless its coz of rape, there's no excuse, AT ALL. I don't care, there isn't any.

Tender Heart

Website
profile.myspace.com
The whole situation really depends on whether the mother is capable of giving birth, medical condition/age. True, abortion is being said as being cold-blooded and brutal a thing to do, but what can you do about it? It's still an option for pregnant women.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
kairigirl said:
I don't think the woman will loose her life in abortion..I believe it's only the baby.

I'm personally against abortions. :/ Yes, even if you are raped. <-< It's killing a child, fetus or not. And I believe it's not illegal in the US..yet..seeing how abortions happen often.

As for fooling around, then you should have used protection. Even though everyone knows that no matter what the protection is there is still a chance. Abstinence is fullproof though, against pregnancy and STD's. <-<

I may disagree with it, but I won't condemn the women if they get an abortion. It is their choice, just like I don't like the idea of sex before marriage, but I won't condemn those who do have sex before marriage.

What if a 13 year-old girl got raped by his dad, neither their parent nor relatives could afford to give the baby a proper life, there would be times when the baby had little or nothing eat. I think It would be better not to bring the baby to this world where he would have to suffer.By the way Phenomenon X, why did you have to go and change your sig?

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Heart's Essence said:

What if a 13 year-old girl got raped by his dad, neither their parent nor relatives could afford to give the baby a proper life, there would be times when the baby had little or nothing eat. I think It would be better not to bring the baby to this world where he would have to suffer.By the way Phenomenon X, why did you have to go and change your sig?
yeah but why kill the baby...i mean you can give it up for adoption...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back