• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do like about the NA KH2 site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Its well done and easy to use...but theres no new information that really shocks me...the high quality screenshots of the organization usually on the bottem of the screenshot list are A+ awsomeness though

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i luv it, it said that kingdom hearts is the door to darkness... nomura keeps saying it but people still think it isn't...

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Anyone notice how the logo on the site has less sparkles than on the Japanese site? O_O

I like how they put the entire song (don't know what it's called, but I love it) from the trailer into the background music. It might not fit the mood of the site but I like the song, so I'm not complaining.

Haven't explored the entire site yet, so I'll do so now.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
pwn3d to the max said:
i luv it, it said that kingdom hearts is the door to darkness... nomura keeps saying it but people still think it isn't...
because they just can't except the truth and also because sora said kingdom hearts is light i personally think it's both but mehz w/e

edit: btw the site is awesome i love how it's set up! =3

Last edited:

semisweetangel

Yep, All I like is the cool little keychain thingy...It movessss....The site is still awesome EVEN if it has NO new info at all >.<

*sigh*

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have a feeling that that little orb is actually a video link... :3 For a PV of sorts of somethin'. -shrug-

But the wallpapers... ZOMG!!11!1 -fangirl-ish squeal- Must... decorate... mad eye twitch-

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
'Spring 2006'..............

Wtf, what counts as spring......I guess I was right. At the very earliest, the earliest date it is even possible for anyone outside of Japan to get KH2 will be March, but that's just at the earliest.....

If there is any delay or problem in anything, we may have to wait till may or something >_<

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
well when u think of winter u dont think of march. there will be no more delays. the name of the song is Another Side. and the orange orb is for Battle System, which will probably be up within the next week.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
How do you know there will be no more delays, any number of things can happen that will delay the release

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, not everyhting. I was hoping for more Character Bio's, possibly a section on the Order, more world information, maybe a place for video's, maybe a less vague release date

But that dangling key-chain is fun to play with, I got it to do a complete 360 :D

Jemek

TheMuffinMan said:
2. How do you know what the orange orb will be for, what purpose would they have for not having all the battle system info out? There's nothing to hide about it.

When you move the mouse off the orb it switches from coming soon to battle system for a split second.

Nemesis

Jemek said:
When you move the mouse off the orb it switches from coming soon to battle system for a split second.

hes right.damn. what we did need on that site is some info on the organization. even just a recap of what we saw in COM would have been nice. Now i have too play it again so i can remember whats going on when i fire up KH2.

The only thing is though i dont want to wait till March. I know its sounds whiney and bitchey, but its been.. what 3-4 years? 3 years i belive but i suck at telling time so if im wrong meh. I mean, i still intend to buy it and im getting it ASAP(I'll do a line wait if i have too) I just dont want to wait that long.. i wonder how much importing it would cost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back