• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what disney movies do you think will make the cut for kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which would you like to see

• atlantis

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • narnia

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • gargoyles

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • spirited away

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • monsters inc

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • incredibles

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • black cauldroun

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • national treasure

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • lost

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanhort's ghost

well we all have disney movies we would like to seebut what worlds do you think will make the cut. and give reasons as to how it can fit into the story.

i will list my later

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well they might repeat some movies... but maybe they'll make The Sword in The Stone so Merlin can get involved... I don't know... perhaps they'll include Lilo and Stitch (because he was a summon) and thats all i can think of right now.

xeanhort's ghost

lilo and stitch would be cool and so would the sword in the stone but they seem to be going towards a darker story tone so i would say they might add things like the black cauldron and if the next kh is a preqel they would have to use totaly new worlds never visited before. and if sora is not the main charecter and this kh is to affect the futre sora may visit worlds from the preqel if it is a prequal

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

I dont know which ones in particular, but since Disney completely bought out Pixar, something tells me Kingdom Hearts III may include some Pixar based worlds.

Last night, I actually got to see Monsters Inc. for the first time, and I can imagine that being a good world. I even thought about a mini-game involving the big door chase scene, and the boss fight with Randal.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Spirited Away and Lost is Disney? Are you sure?... Well Monsters Inc. would make a good world but also maybe Toy Story. Lol... to see Sora and the Gang strunken into little toys.

xeanhort's ghost

Spirited Away and Lost is Disney? Are you sure?... Well Monsters Inc. would make a good world but also maybe Toy Story. Lol... to see Sora and the Gang strunken into little toys.

disney owns abc and all the shows on it and disney has partial rights to spirited away

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
But I doubt that they would do a TV show and a live one at that in KH3 (or whatever it will be called) I especially didn't like the way PotC was done, and to have another one... ugh.

xeanhort's ghost

i actualy liked potc it was diffrent and innovative and sora and the gang didn't really seem out of place and the game reviwers all ate potc up. it would be a good thing if they used more of disneys live action movies escpesially because of the tone of sunset horizons it would go better with that and the idea of it being a prequal or whatever than the little mermaid

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
xeanhort's ghost said:
i actualy liked potc it was diffrent and innovative and sora and the gang didn't really seem out of place and the game reviwers all ate potc up. it would be a good thing if they used more of disneys live action movies escpesially because of the tone of sunset horizons it would go better with that and the idea of it being a prequal or whatever than the little mermaid
You've got a point there, but still they should work on the graphics system. But odds are the new game will be done on the PS3 so that may be fixed.

xeanhort's ghost

yeah the ps3 is supposed to be released this november and those graphics for photorealistic people are awsome so it would 10 times better they pushed the ps2's graphics to do what they did so i say cudoies to them in the words of missy piggy disnies #1 diva

xeanhort's ghost

most people don't i was researching disney to find other things to use in a fan fic and went to wikipedia and they had a list of companies disney owns i was shocked then my appreciation for them grew more cuz i have been watching disney owned things even after i stated i didn't like disney.

here's a link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney

New2Ya

I'm lost...
LOST... I dont know. It would ruin the TV Show, thats for sure. So no...

Narnia and Spirited Away maybe... o_O

xeanhort's ghost

Motion pictures
The Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group is a collection of Disney's main movie studios, made up of;

Walt Disney Pictures
Touchstone Pictures
Hollywood Pictures
Miramax Films (operate autonomously in New York)
[edit]
Television
Walt Disney Television
Touchstone Television
ABC Entertainment
ABC Television Network
Buena Vista Television

their are there show producing compainies

they also own hyperion which made the artimis fowl series it would be cool to actualy see the charecters in 3d

K

kh3

Yah i would say that Monsters Inc. and sword in the stone would be good for kh3 but think about all the new disney movies that came out and all the ones that are coming out soon. they will probably have some of the normal worlds from the first and second... and maybe they will visit traverse town again. sora probably wont be the main character because a new boy will have the keyblade but sora might be in it and return as the bad guy....... its what ive heard.. i would also like to see the movie dinosaur in it, robin hood, the black cauldran, finding nemo, the jungle book, and many more to come.....treasure planet.. movies with more darkness, bosses... you kno.. keep making replies... cant wait till KH3!!!!

Xircs-Number I

i want to see Black Cauldron,Toy Story,Robin Hood and maybe Monsters Inc.But no Spirited Away or Alantica!Please God no Atlantica!

Kingdom_Hearts_R

soraawakened said:

Lost? u mean that one show? that would be my mom's favorite world! lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back