• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Disney Boss would you most like to see in the next KH game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Disney Character Would You Most Like To see In A KH Sequel?

• Davy Jones & The Kraken (POTC)

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • The Titans (Hercules)

Votes: 25 17.0%
  • Monstro (Pinochio)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Feel Free to Post Your Ideas)

Votes: 39 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godatemyskittles

Yup - that's all too true.
Sony has gone down hill.
Although - you never know :)

Hopefully the price of the Play station three will go down when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. And I wouldn't say Sony is going down hill yet. With them still releasing new games for the Play station 2, like God of War 2. * sigh* I just hope promising new games for the Play station three will come out. Maybe the new Devil May Cry will be good?

Rioril

Website
www.blackclouds.co.nr
Hopefully the price of the Play station three will go down when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. And I wouldn't say Sony is going down hill yet. With them still releasing new games for the Play station 2, like God of War 2. * sigh* I just hope promising new games for the Play station three will come out. Maybe the new Devil May Cry will be good?

Here's hoping :)
PS3 seems quite crap at the moment...

tanhony43

I noticed loads of people want a POTC Davy Jones and The Kraken battle. So I made a FAQ about what I think it would be like.

Boss: Davy Jones and The Kraken
Health: Kraken= 1 1/2 bars, Davy Jones= 3 bars.
FAQ: This is a one-on-two battle. As soon as the battle begins, use the reaction command ' Swing Slash', Sora will grab a rope and throw his keyblad einto the Kraken's mouth, paralysing it's bite attack. This reaction command will pop up now and then for a few seconds. Make sure to do it. Your target is The Krakens mouth. Dodge it when it waves it tentacles around. It will get tired after a bit, so you have time for a combo before it jumps onto the deck of The Flying Dutchman. When it does this, dodge the pieces of the ship it throws at you and use the 'True Pirate' reaction command to knock back a huge piece of the ship, inflicting massive damage on The Kraken. Now it will get angry and throw you onto the deck of The Black Pearl. Throw the explosive crate sat The Kraken to end Phase One of the battle. Now Davy Jones will come. He will stay away from Sora, so take the time to heal. Eventually, he will charge at you, my advice for this: RUN!
Afte rhtis he will use basic sword moves. Simply dodge these. The Krakens tentacles will go after you as well. Kill them using the 'Chop Shop' reaction command. Just keep hitting Davy, then dodge. He will send The Kraken to creat a giant wave. End the battle with the 'Surf's Up' reaction command.
Reward: Extra Drive Bar, North Compass keyblade.

ravi_the_KH_luve

Yes agree. Ps3 can do everything a Ps2 can. Just because it has better graphics or has a built in wire-less connection bridge doesn't really make that much of a difference! My Ps2 is smaller that the Ps3, and it can go online and stuff!

Ps: I opened up the thread =]

Godatemyskittles

I noticed loads of people want a POTC Davy Jones and The Kraken battle. So I made a FAQ about what I think it would be like.

FAQ: This is a one-on-two battle. As soon as the battle begins, use the reaction command ' Swing Slash', Sora will grab a rope and throw his keyblad einto the Kraken's mouth, paralysing it's bite attack. This reaction command will pop up now and then for a few seconds. Make sure to do it. Your target is The Krakens mouth. Dodge it when it waves it tentacles around. It will get tired after a bit, so you have time for a combo before it jumps onto the deck of The Flying Dutchman. When it does this, dodge the pieces of the ship it throws at you and use the 'True Pirate' reaction command to knock back a huge piece of the ship, inflicting massive damage on The Kraken. Now it will get angry and throw you onto the deck of The Black Pearl. Throw the explosive crate sat The Kraken to end Phase One of the battle. Now Davy Jones will come. He will stay away from Sora, so take the time to heal. Eventually, he will charge at you, my advice for this: RUN!
Afte rhtis he will use basic sword moves. Simply dodge these. The Krakens tentacles will go after you as well. Kill them using the 'Chop Shop' reaction command. Just keep hitting Davy, then dodge. He will send The Kraken to creat a giant wave. End the battle with the 'Surf's Up' reaction command.

*eye twitches* Wow you thought of all that... Thats freaking amazing! And really creative. XD Wild guess but I'm thinking you RP alot.

ravi_the_KH_luve

that sounds amazing! =] i want more POTC in KH3 now! and just imagen when POTC At world's End comes out! ><

tanhony43

Meh, I do RP a little bit. I did that for fun, really. But I want to do more...maybe that Cruella DeVille thing...Anyone think is hould do another FAQ?

Godatemyskittles

Here's hoping :)
PS3 seems quite crap at the moment...

*Cries* It does... the only good game on that system is Resistance Fall of Man... But I rather get XBOX 360 any day because Gears of War is just like that game only better. (I'm so getting off topic... XD)

ravi_the_KH_luve

Meh, I do RP a little bit. I did that for fun, really. But I want to do more...maybe that Cruella DeVille thing...Anyone think is hould do another FAQ?

Me!!!

I'd like some Shadow of the Colossus things... if you know what that game is... o.o;

Jaxe

I'm also hoping that it's not released for PS3 (I doubt it'll be out for the XB360) - they're so damn expensive!

Anther one, huh? You can't even hope, the Kingdom Hearts III is going to be on future game platforms - such as PS3.

I would want to see in KH III as boss, Sin. Oh, why? Course Sin could be perfect to the dark times of the game, and it's an huge mass of power. I don't think I'm able to make any further explanation why it should, but it would be perfect one.

I want to see too, some boss-like from Fantasia.

EDIT: Oh sorry, I was so fuzzy, and forgot that is was about Disney bosses.

Godatemyskittles

Go ahead I'm interested. Hmm I never Rped before but my friend does it all the time. One days I will Rp... and I will make a complete fool of myself. XD Still that FAQ was amazing.

tanhony43

Here's a little idea I had. A heartless version of The Kraken is terrorising the oceans. Sora goes out to sea and faces it down.

Boss: Heartless Kraken.
Life: 4 bars.
FAQ: This is a one-on one battle. It starts like the battle against the Kraken and Davy Jones, except the attacks do double damage and it can stun you with sludge it shoots out of its mouth. It will start spinning around. Dodge this and dodge the ice attack it uses. This will create an ice platform in the shape of the heartless enigma. Jup on this, for the ship will sink. Attack it's lower body. Use the 'Clock Smart' reaction command to stop it's whirlpool attack. It will start flying in the sky and shooting fire attacks at you. Dodge them until it coems back down and uses a flamethrower attack. Use the 'Last Bout' reaction command. Sora will use a blizzard spell in it's mouth. Rinse and repeat this strategy until it starts shooting meteors in the sky. Dodge these then go in for the kill.

knightofdarkness

Okay this may sound retarded but im gunna say it anyway, what about if Sora fought Walt Disney? like the giant bronze statue of him?

RoxasRulzUAll

following Tanhony's example I devised this:

Boss: The Titans
Health:6 Titans= 2 1/2 bars each Chronos = 6 bars
Abilities that need to be equipped: Glide or Ariel Dodge, Second Chance, Magic Lock On,
Items:All Elixers
FAQ:

Because Donald and Goofy are being held captive by Chronos who is sitting out this battle, Sora is the only person in your party. The secret to this boss battle is to use the Titan's attacks against each other. When available, use the Reaction Command "Manipulation" to slow time down as your command box cycles through the Titans (a La Start Game, or Duel Stance) After the wheel stops, use the command "Elemental Sweep" to catch the Titan's attack and redirect it to either Chronos or another Titan. As you do this, you can also climb the Titans to draw the attacks toward them without having to use the reaction command. When only two titans remain, use the reaction command "double knockout" to float between the two titans. They will attack each other and finish the battle. After the 6 Titans have been defeated, you enter the real boss fight, Chronos.

Chronos will not even allow time for the final titans to fall to the ground before entering the battle, so be on your guard. But the good news is you get Donald and Goofy back. He has three main attacks: The first, if you stay too close to his ankles, he will grab you and swallow Sora/Donald/Goofy in which case you will steadily lose health unless you can complete a combination to make him spit you back up. His second main attack is where he points his open palm at you and the sky becomes dark. This attack, is unavoidable unless you can use Reflega. If you DO use Reflega, then it is transferred to Donald and Goofy. This attack causes you to move extremely slowly, as if you are moving under water. Chronos will use this time to kick you against the far wall. If you do get caught by this attack, use glide or ariel dodge to avoid the kick. His final attack he will crouch low to the ground. DO NOT BE FOOLED! Although you do have access to his face, you will NOT be able to get a combination off before he starts. He will glow purple, GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. When you are against the far wall, you will be able to use the Reaction "Freeze Frame" which works just like it sounds. He will be frozen in various attack positions for 5 seconds.Use this time to attack him and/or heal, but be ready. Every five seconds the command will appear again and you have to use it, or he will unleash his attack which drops your HP 50 % of what it was at the moment he hit you. If you do get caught by this attack, he will immediately follow with the "Time slow" attack, so be ready.

And I'm working on a sheer Khan one.

lonekyuubi

Davy Jones and kracken that would be awsome. Also a fight with Mickey would be awsome like hes the new sephiroth.

Last edited:

RoxasRulzUAll

FIGHTING WALT DISNEY!!!!!!! YES!!!11!!oneone! No, dont fight Mickey, like, you know how they made a Riku Clone? Make a Mickey Clone! I got another good boss though or a mini game thing: Air bud as a heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back