• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Difficulty Are You Playing On ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

What Difficulty Are You Playing On ? and where are you in the game, i have the game parents wont let me open it till 14 days ( spring break )

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i am on proud mode, and i am just starting Beast's Castle^^ and wow, that really bites that you cant open it till spring!

sora_barzahd

Im on proud mode, and i'm at the gigantic Hallow Basin Heartless fight, where i'm fighting the Org. Member with the Sitar. He's an ass to fight >.<

australian sora

Keyblade Master
im gonna start on normal or proud cos i just want to scew around in it annd take my time...........and not try to quicly finsish it

omghydeme

I'm on standard, and I'm in Port Royal right now.
I'm trying to take this one slow, I beat the original in less than a week. XD

BULLETPROOF

it took me like a year to beat the first one lol, 37 hours but i got stuck on ursula , so i stopped playing then got stuck on final bosses after final rest

ReturnableMemory

Man that sux, I sort of have the same dilema only difference is that I have BIG tests to take and it's gonna affect my studying if I play KH2.

Anyway back on the main topic, Regretfully, I did standard, and it is way to easy. I want to start over but I'm afraid I'm too far into the game to start over:(

Zefer

Im playing on proud which is a good thing cause im kinda going through and a nice pace right now ... any easier i wouldve been waaaay farther ... wunna savor the game :p waited four years for it dont wunna finish it in four days

Namine210

I'm doing proud just to get used to the game again. Soom I'm gonna do the hardest mode of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back